Where to sit on a date?

If I take a girl out to eat at a restaurant. Do I sit beside her or across from her?

Thanks to you that left me your opinion. I did sit across from her lol I was just watching a movie and everyone was sitting beside each other. But thanks again

Most Helpful Girl

• across from her, you want to be facing her

What Girls Said 1

• well I'm late but i read ur update and just here to say that i hope y'all had a great day/night together :))

What Guys Said 7

• Sit across from her so you can see each other. Sitting on the same side is for couples, watching TV or when you're on a double date.

• Across, you want to be facing each other so that you can look into each other's eyes and create a closer connection.

• That is really up to you but sitting across from her is the more traditional choice since it allows face contact and for you to be able to look at her.

• there is a scientific reason too... THE EYE CONTACT... women find guys who make a strong eye contact way more attractive than those who don't... it kicks their progestrone... and make their blood flow and neuro functions go faster.

• Face to face...

• I would say across

• Sit at opposite ends of the trough.