What are some things you fantasise doing (non sexual) with the opposite sex that your attracted to or love?

For example, taking him or her camping and you both laying there under the stars.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just chilling, you know. Traveling the world is definitely cool too, so many beautiful places around the world and I'd love to have someone to share the view with.

• Agreed, just chilling is so underrated and something I appreciate the most!

What Guys Said 3

• sitting on the deck of a sailboat in the middle of the pacific on lawn chairs listening to music and drinking watching the sunset.

• In common life? Have a romantic candle light dinner nd feed each other with own hands!

• Laying by a fire with her head resting on my chest, all snuggled up and cosy :)

What Girls Said 3

• Traveling and enjoying the scenes together :)

• Exploring the woods, taking a road trip, dancing under the moonlight, taking a bubble bath together, cooking breakfast together. I am a hopeless romantic so the list goes on and on haha

• I think about laying on their chest