What do I do?!?!?!?!?

well here's how it started. I was on a date with a freshman ( I am a senior) and it was at a theater.. he put his hands and mouth on my breast, and put my hand down his pants and made me hold it. as it happened I couldn't stop it b.c I was too in shock to do anything. this happened last week, I broke up with him yesterday (Tuesday the 20th).

his friend who is also a freshman likes me and I kinda like him back. his friend wants to hang out on Sunday. which I'm OK with but I don't wanna be alone with him which hopefully I wont. the kid is trustworthy and all but I'm still cautious. I think this kid will be a lot better than the old one.. how long until I should be alone with the new one, or til I get comfy alone with him you think...

just give me any advice in general.. thanks and bye

Most Helpful Guy

• Friends of bad boyfriends won't necessarily be bad boyfriends themselves. However, it's natural to be paranoid after a bad relationship. Give it as much time as you need to feel comfortable, and if this new guy can't wait for you, then surely you can find someone who can when the time comes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm just going to be blunt and honest about this.

First, don't you think dating a guy 3 years younger is strange? That probably sounds mean, but freshman are usually really immature still, and I would consider dating people your own age that have the same interests.

Second, if you really like this guy, just hang out with him and trust your instincts. If he makes any perverted moves like the other guy did before, end it right then and there.

Hope this helps.

• For the first part no I don't think its that weird.. its only 3 years.. and besides all the boys in my grades are assholes.. and don't like me because I have short hair and they think I'm lesbo.. and for the second thing.. I sure hope he doesnt..

• If you don't want to be alone with him then maybe hang out with him and a few friends or you could just hang out somewhere really public where nothing could happen.

There isn't an amount of time, just when you feel comfortable and can trust him but always be a little cautious just to begin with.