How should I approach him? Does he even care?

So I have been seeing this guy since Jan 10th. Everything was going great. I have never felt so comfortable in my life. Things were moving a little fast. But I was ok with it. We never had a title just knew we liked each others company.

Two weeks ago he tells me this girl in Dominican republic is having his baby. (He is from there, moved to New York 2007 and moved here a year ago) he told me he went to visit and that's how it happened. He felt things were going great so he felt like he needed to tell me. A while back he had told me he was divorced.

Anyway I let that go and things were still good between us. Even though he told me he didn't know what he was going to do or what he wanted.

I found out that the girl is actually his wife since 2005. Long distance relationship. He doesn't know that I know. I really want to bring it up because I am falling in love with him. I spend the night every weekend. We go out and he is always paying for everything. We talk every day. We act like a couple. But I just can't hold this in any longer. I found him and her on fb (he told me he didn't have one) I went into complete stalker mode and found out. But I know he has feelings for me too and I'm kind of hoping for something. How do I bring it up? I'm not 100% sure of all of this.

It has Only been 2 months of dating I don't want to seem crazy by bringing it up. Should I just let time tell? Maybe he will tell me later?

Most Helpful Girl

• Christ this is a mess. I would say move on!! He's already lied to you about his marital status and knocked up his WIFE while visiting her. When was this visit? He just sounds like he is being pretty shady. Give him a chance to come forward and tell him everything, and if he doesn't tell you everything (like you know he is keeping things from you), then MOA!!

• It's really been only 2 1/2 months of dating... U don't think I will look crazy? Maybe I'm looking too far into it. I don't know I'm nervous and this sounds pathetic but I don't want to lose what I have with him.

• This was before he met me in November. He told me as soon as he found out.

• Well it's a good sign he told you right away, but lying about his marital status is a bad sign. If you really think he's worth it, then give him a chance to do the right thing

What Guys Said 2

• If you are starting to fall for him, stop yourself, before he steps on your heart and extinguishs it like a used cigarette.

• Should I talk to him and tell him?

• He probably already anticipated that you would find out and has a good answer ready. I'd say he doesn't deserve an explanation.

• Honestly if I were you, I would run. In the opposite direction. As fast as possible. He's hiding things from you...

• Should I talk to him? Won't I seem crazy?

• Don't even give him the pleasure of explaining himself. He is a player and he will cheat on you guaranteed. You said it yourself, he's MARRIED and has a pregnant wife which he hid from you. And I don't think we need to discuss the ethics of being in a relationship with a married person do we?

What Girls Said 1

• Wife. Move along, nothing to see here.

Easier to end it now than after you really develop deeper feelings.