I only attract older women, it's so insane. I have older hook-ups, older flirts, shit soon I will get with grannies at my rate?

I've put it up numerous times on here that I seem to attract older women. They flirt with me, we connect, and I boil it down to my old school charm and manners. I recently joined some dating websites, and guess what, BOOM older women are knocking at my door. Young Australian youths, I'm probably gonna bang your mom soon lol. I just don't get where I go wrong with the younger ladies. I guess old school is called that for a reason. Oh well. Yeah this is a FYI question type thing;)

lol... I had to find this article www.yourtango.com/.../why-do-younger-men-say-older-women-are-better-bed

She fits the bill *naughty face*

Most Helpful Girl

• If I stay in the sun and my skin gets shriveled up like a raisin, will u find me attractive?

• It's not what I find attractive (lol like guys like me have a choice) it's what women I attract. Just wait like 10years. You may find me off putting now, but when you older, give me a call;)

• Yeah but when I'm older I'll still be younger than you. Would u still consider me older when I am 38 and you're 42 ?
      So younger women or women ur age don't look at u? That's odd

• @Stacyzee, girl Its not what I find attractive (guys don't have a choice, see my comments below for the other girl). Im saying, YOU will find me attractive when YOU are older. Guys don't have the privilege to "consider women" lol. I don't know if younger women or women my age look at me, maybe they do, but nothing happens when I approach. I believe my personality (well mannered, chivalrous dude... i. e. nice guy demeanor) doesn't gel with todays women, but wit the older generation.

What Girls Said 4

• hmm :/ it could be a lack of common interests with younger chicks.

I have talked to you before and you seem smart and mature for even guys your age. Also younger females generally don't tend to be that bright in recent years so there would be a lack of appreciation for intelligence.

Kind of sucks for you though that a lot of younger females are drama addicted idiots.

• Maybe they're just the ones that are open about it.

• Yeah, I suppose... open about what if I may ask?

• Thanks, but um a life time of "nothings" from girls that I want illustrates something.

• Actually... I lie. I just received pics from a gorgeous 29 blonde. Damn she is hot... and naughty. But now comes even the harder part, being that confident to keep her.

• lmao i attract younger men 15-19 lmao i don't hook up though dont want to get in trouble

• Lol... you go girl, you not even in cougar territory and have cougar decisions;)

• Yeah, I guess those younger ladies don't want to be bffs

What Guys Said 2

• For me, it goes the other way. The women are getting younger, as I'm getting older.
    I've gone from women 10 years younger, to women 20+ years younger.

• You are not exactly young tho yourself. How old of ladies are you talking?

• I used to think 32 was old too. But when you near your mid to late twenties it doesn't seem old at all. You're only 9 years away. Time flies

• Ha ha, no, I know you didn't mean the lying part, I just put it out there;) Well man, that is the problem I am running. I am fitting that stereotype. I just came out of a very vanilla long term relationship and thought, fuck that I am going balls to the walls with hook-ups and sex etc. So I am going out, going online etc. But again, online I approach the younger ones, but nothing. The older ones, I get everything. Its the older ones that are inviting me for threesomes, friends with benefits , bdsm parties etc. I spoke to this older friends with benefits and she showed me that she gets requests from very young men and women (hot ones too). Then I asked her if my profile was bad, and she said no. But she is older... so I don't know. But yeah... I am that "toyboy, yoga instructor" ha ha Its not first prize I assure you.

• ... actually to add to this, I went to an upmarket trendy club last Friday , and I tried speaking to some girls and guess who the most receptive one was, the older lady who said I am too young for her. I was about to say it doesn't bother me, but then held my tongue as I have enough bingo players on my plate ha ha.