How does a suburban white man seduce a tough-ass black girl who doesn't think he's gangster enough?

She's 45 and I'm 50. We're both divorced and live in the same building.

Most Helpful Girl

• woman* and, if she doesn't already want to sleep with you and that's her excuse, you won't get far. You could try waiting it out, but again, I don't think you'll get far if you have to prove your real gansta. Try something different, because acting tough or gansta doesn't work...

What Girls Said 2

• If you both are that age thinking about thuggish or gangster behavior then I don't know what to say
    :-O.

And y the stereotype in this question lol?
    Cause she's black she has to like gangster guys?

• I assumed she said that to him lol It's a bs excuse that he'll never accomplish.

• That will not happen.

What Guys Said 6

• You go to the corner and buy some angle dust. Take the angle dust. Go back to the corner of the so called "gangsters" and beat the shit out of them while high as a kite. You are basically a unstoppable robot when you're on that stuff and you're cleaning up the streets.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/UO70z00Hnxg/mqdefault.jpg

• More random gunfire.

• Tell you what shawty how's about you and me go back to the place you know what I'm saying sip on some of dat Henny you know what I'm saying and we get to clapping dem cheeks.

• Your both hood rats so it should be easy.

• Put a white tee on, some jordans, and make sure your chain is hanging low.

• buy her KFC and pay some of the bills there you nailed it