Guys can you develop enough feelings to miss a girl after around 12-14 dates in three months?

Is that enough dates and enough time to develop feelings for a girl or at least miss her. how lomg would it take for you to miss her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can 'miss' a girl after one date...

As for developing feelings I'm not sure. I've never been able to convince a girl to go on more than a few dates with me. I've been infatuated I guess, but I wouldn't call that love.

What Guys Said 4

• It takes a second to crush on someone, a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone but a lifetime to forget someone.

• Yes for sure. That could turn out to be the case even before the first date.

• That's a lot of dates

• Yes that is more than enough time to develop feelings for a girl. I would miss her most of the time. The only thing that would keep me from her personally is if I was really busy at work. Don't get me wrong I would still miss her though :)

What Girls Said 0