Ladies, would you date a man in a wheelchair?

I would just like some insight from some girls

My buddy is in one. He's an awesome dude and my best friend and I want to help my man out if I can. So?

He is able to have sex but yea women do like to feel protected so I could understand that

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies, would you date a man in a wheelchair?
    Yes I'd be fine with a completely sexless relationship.

e's an awesome dude and my best friend and I want to help my man out if I can. So?
    Perhaps it's suited to check out specialized dating sites and groups for a possible higher chance of success. You can also help him with improving his attractiveness, personality, status, and/or wealth to compensate for his wheelchair to certain gals who need more appeals.

• He's already a good looking guy. The only thing is his wheelchair and that's really it. He has money, he goes to school, and supports himself. He just doesn't have a girl. Sometimes I think he's a little shy

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry but honestly, no I wouldn't. I'd be very uncomfortable. My grandma's in a wheelchair so I know how hard it is to support someone like that. I just wouldn't be able to.

• And I know what you mean with your grandma but it's not like that at all

• If I truly liked him then yes I would see past the wheelchair and it wouldn't bother me. Itd be hard sometimes but if I truly cared id make it work

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so. Very few might but women generally want to feel protected when they are with their men so I highly doubt they would date a man in a wheelchair. There are exceptions though but you'll see way more men willing to date a women in a wheelchair than a woman willing to date a man in a wheelchair.

• Only one girl answered your question. That should tell you that almost all girls won't consider dating a guy in wheelchair. They just don't wanna admit it because it will make them look bad.

• No. ------