What causes you to keep trying at dating?

I ask this because I think for a lot of people, after a certain threshold of rejections, they give up. I have complex reasons why I've stopped trying but I see some people who get rejected over and over and seem to still have the will to keep trying. That takes strength.

Most Helpful Guy

• The main motivator is lust if I'm honest.

What Girls Said 1

• Because each relationship is different. When you are in a relationship you don't want to lose it. I'm in a relationship and Iv been with him since 1st feb. I'm happier than I ever have been and if I lose him il probably be mortified. The feeling of being loved or being in love fills the mind with vp great satisfaction and this leads to us humans trying our best to feel loved and cherished

What Guys Said 3

• I suppose an innate need for a relationship, I am no fan of dating but wouldn't mind a relationship. Personally I would skip the whole initial dating thing if I could and go straight to being a couple.

• I guess it's the hope of fondong someone who doesn't reject one. For those, who don't have much luck with women it could feel like something that will never happen anyway, but I guess when you finally find someone it's definitely worth it.
    A good friend of mine was quite depressive due to his "luck", or better the lack thereof. But he finally found someone and now he's the happies guy on earth.
    So I guess it's simply the hope to have luck one time.

• Booty.

Oh and trying to find this weird thing called "Lee-ove"? I don't know never heard of it...