I like being single is that bad/weird?

Yes the social norm today pushes for people to have a partner.
Although the thought of having a partner and being intimate, having someone to share your feelings does indulge me, but I feel as if I'm happier alone?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's weird or bad, right now your content with being single and that's totally fine. When u eventually feel like u want to be in a relationship, u will but being single is fun cuz u get to focus on u and do what u want & not worry about another person, so enjoy it. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, it's normal and probably a good thing at your age. Everyone is always complaining about how lonely they are because they see other happy couples on social media and think that having a partner will fill the emptiness in their lives. By being happy when you're single, it shows that you are not dependent on anyone for happiness and that's definitely good.