Boyfriend's previous relationships?

Would you care how many people (sexually) your boyfriend has been with before you guys got together?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I was interested in past relationships he'd had and how they might have affected him, but not really about the number of sexual partners he's had. He volunteered some of that information though, so I know he's got some experience, but I'm not particular about knowing the details to be honest. As long as he's free of STDs, genuinely likes me, and has a compatible attitude about women, sex and relationships, that's all I was really concerned about.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think i would want to know tbh. Jut keep it to yourself. If i found out a girl had a ton of bfs before me, i wouldn't necessarily get mad or break up with her, but it would definitely make me feel insecure.

• Na, I don't mind just being another notch on the bedpost and I won't judge people on their past.. I naively ignore track records. lol

What Girls Said 2

• It matters to me.

• I am looking for a specific type of man, so yes, I would care.

• And what if boys count the same things about girls?
      Then all girls be like... It's all past , none of your business and crap

• Yeah... so I'm a virgin... and I am looking for a virgin. So I would have absolutely no problem telling him about my sexual past.

• Well then... All the best!