Would a Virgin guy be a turnoff for a woman who was not a virgin?

I am waiting to sleep with someone I actually love and have feelings for. I have dated girls in the past never really had a girlfriend. Hate to say it ladies but they were losers. Yes women can be losers. My question is I am getting close to a girl and we both want to become a couple and are moving into that direction. I haven't introduced her as my girlfriend yet but I want to. I can see myself with this girl in numerous ways. I have not told her that I am a virgin yet. My question would be when I tell her would she be turned off by that? Would you be willing to teach a guy and be patient with him? A girl friend of mine said that most girls would be happy with a virgin because they have no experience with the last girl they were with and how she and he compare, is that true? I am embarrassed because it seems like being a Virgin is not a good thing to be. (She has a child so I know for sure she is not a virgin)

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, and the fact that you want to have sex with someone who you love and care about is really cool.

What Girls Said 2

• Id saying waiting for someone you love is a turn on, thats what im doing! If you tell her with confidence that your a virgin it is a turn on, if you tell her in a timid almost embarrassed way its less of a turn on. Be proud of your choice to be a virgin and wait for the right one :)

• I wouldn't be turned off.

What Guys Said 2

• i think it depends on the girl

• No. ---------------