I just want the rude comments to stop. I don't get it?

Alright, not to sound vain or cocky but I don't feel that I'm that bad looking. I wouldn't go so far to say "damn I'm pretty" but I usually appreciate my looks. Although, it seems no one else does? Everyone at school and in the public act as if I'm kind of ugly? I do have a super attractive best friend and well when we're together she does out run me by a lot. Only guys say hi to her and don't even acknowledge me existence. Usually guys "low key" talk to me on Facebook but will deny it in person.. I see girls who I feel are less attractive , but guys pay attention to them? It's like I wear a big "please don't talk to me, I'm a nobody" sign. When I look in the mirror I see a decent face but it seems like that's not the case to most people. I always have kids who will snark and make jokes at me and will be like "ew gross" like I'm some real life ogre. There are some guys and girls who will call me pretty but I feel they're just being nice. I don't know if it's because I hang around with a super popular "hot" chick and everyone is just used to her beauty? Or if it's my weight issue. I'm not the skinniest person in the world , but I'm also not the fattest. I'm a little overweight and I think that might have some type of impact and that's why people don't find me "attractive" maybe I really am just ugly? It also seems I can't make guy friends easy because they only want attention from my best friend. It's annoying, it's disheartening, and really really sucks. So, why do I find my self pretty? But no body else does? Ugh. I just want the rude comments to stop. I am a nice girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so don't give up, someone finds you attractive, you just haven't met him yet. And for those that talk to you in private, but won't admit it, we'll they are shallow pricks not worth your time anyway. If they really liked you they would have no problem letting anyone know it and would dare someone to question them. Just be patient, and keep putting yourself out there, the right guy will come along

• Has it ever occurred to you that looks don't matter so much. That it's personality? Also, remember the events of #TheDress? Clearly people see things differently with their eyes that others don't see, because they don't have the ability to see.

• Uh, I have a great personality. I'm nice to everybody even when they're not so nice to me.

• Then looks dont matter.

What Girls Said 0