Girls, what would you think of a guy with a pilot license who took you flying on your 2nd or 3rd date?

Girls, what would you think of a guy with a pilot license who took you flying on your 2nd or 3rd date

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be awesome. I love flying. Probably something to keep for a 3rd or fourth date, though. It's amazing, but maybe a bit extravagant for a first date unless you already know her. Also, I'd try to learn how she feels about heights.

What Girls Said 4

• I would be balls happy, but! I think I would he too focused on the bonuses of the relationship. Like, "who cares if he is sweet, I can fly for free" get it?

• what about first date?

• I would think he was trying to win me over with gifts rather than personality.

• Oh my gosh it would be cool if I wasn't afraid of heights

• That would be amazing! Honestly speaking. I would be super happy

• what about first date?

• I mean it would be nice but I'd probably feel alittle uncomfortable considering it was a first date. I'd rather it be the second or third date. That way I know the guy alittle and would feel more comfortable

• It would be incredible and amazing also very romantic , sort of like Christian Grey " Fifty shades of grey"

What Guys Said 0