Do short girls typically like tall guys?

There's a girl I like that is around 4'10", I am 5'11". Would the height difference make her feel uncomfortable or like me less because of it?

P. S.
I am new to dating and stuff, so I don't know if this is a rhetorical question or not.

Any answers will be appreciated!
Thank you!

Ok, seems rhetorical. No more answers needed, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's doesn't seem like a problem. I mean you seem average height (;

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly height does not matter to me. I am a measly 5'1" and I've liked guys ranging from 5'3" to 6'2" and one guy that I had a crush on for 4 years was shorter than me for at least 3 of them. My last bf was 6'2" and I did realize that some tall guys are a little too tall for me. It just gets really hard to do some stuff with them because of the height difference. I rather prefer someone like 5'11 or a little below. But as long as I like/love the person I'm with it doesn't matter their height.

• Girls like tall guys. The end.

• ... you've gotta understand that everyone is basically taller than us short girls so it's.. y'know... inevitable.

However, I won't date a dude if he's like 6'2''+ because that's TOO tall.

• I know two girls who are under 5' tall and they like tall guys.

• what? I like tall guys. I'm sure bunch of others say the same.

What Guys Said 2

• generally girls like taller dudes...

but i love it when a girlbeaks the norm and says she wants shorter guys basically!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• You need to look up "rhetorical"...

Pretty well all girls like tall guys, regardless of their own height.

• Someone told me Rhetorical means a question that is meaningless and does not need to be asked. I guess that definition stuck for a while. Glad I found out what it really meant before I got embarrased about using it wrong outside of the internet!

My bad. At least I spelled it right (unlike 50% of the internet)

Thanks