List all ethnicities you've dated?

Ethnicities and countries of all people you've dated?
Mine:
White - American
Hispanic - Venezuella
Arabs - Turkish, Lebanese, UAE
Asian - Vietnamese, Fillipino, Korean, Nepal

0|1
11|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Swiss/German, French/Armenian, Irish. (Just counting the 3 that meant something to me beyond dating).

Never dated an Asian girl (and probably never will unless she's Filipina) and haven't had luck with Latinas, although I could see myself getting one that isn't gangster. Black girls have been strange to me. The ones that I find super gorgeous dont like me. The ones I find unappealing happen to flirt hard.

Either way, it's all in the past.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Mine:

English (of course)
    American
    Canadian
    Australian
    Spanish
    Dutch
    Filipino
    Chinese
    Korean
    Japanese
    African (Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Gambia & Ghana)
    Some more I probably forgot, and more than one in each nation.

I have been blessed in as much as my job has taken me to 43 different countries so far, There is a beauty in a woman, no matter what her skin colour or background. Keep it up ladies!

1|0
    0|0
    • Your list is more diverse than mine. I got no black yet dang it! And here in America Europeans are hard to come by.

• Looks like you have time on your side, you will get your chances, more so if you do not look for them. Though I look quite boyish I am 58 years old, so I guess my time is heading the wrong direction. None the less, those encounters in my life were all beautiful. My job was the pig because you got posted before you had time to really decide if the lady was for you. One day maybe?

• In order from most to least, with the # of girls I was dating in each ethnic group:

black, white, latina, Asian

P. S. I'm talking about actual dating, not just hookups. If I was doing this based on hookups as well as dates, this order would be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • not dated... but i had sex mostly with Russians basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Due to the fact that all women think all Indian men are rapists due to the actions of a few cowards and now 1.2 billion people are somehow responsible for the actions of a few cowards. And other racist stereotypes of Indians such as we are all muslim terrorists, smelly curry eaters, abusive and obsessed with arranged marriages. The list goes on. Indians are hated on for stupid reasons!

0|1
    1|0
    • I like Indian girls dude, tell me how to interest them!

• They're too scared to date outside of their race cause they want to please mommy and daddy.

• Ok I'm sorry... I actually did think that way about Indian men... But yeah ok I'll change from now.

• White-Italian, American, irish, eastern european jew mix
    Hispanic-Puerto Rican...
    Black-trinidadian
    Arab- Morrocan, tunisian
    Thats it.
    My mom is upset i never go out with mexican girls! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • russian, czech, french, mexican American, portuguese

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls: 1 Russian girl, 1 French girl, 1 American girl. (3 White girls in total)
    Latina girls: 5 Colombian girls, 1 Mexican girl, 1 Nicaraguan girl. (7 Latina girls in total)
    Asian girls: 9 Chinese girls, 1 Filipina girl, 1 Korean girl. (11 Asian girls in total)
    Mixed-race girl: 1 White American/Native Aztec Mexican girl. (1 Mixed-race girl in total)

ps: I'm Latino guy

0|0
    0|0
  • White - UK, Canada
    Black - Jamaica, Antigua, Guyana
    Asian - China

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're like UN, what on Earth!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been with two White girls and one mixed girl, if that counts?

1|0
    0|1
  • Turks aren't arabs at all as for me : Syrian and egyptian bascailly arabs

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated aliens sadly :/

0|0
    0|0
  • White-American, British, European

Hispanic-Cuban, Mexican, El salvadorian, boricuas

Black-Dark choclate, double fudge, nugga, White cookies and cream chocolate

Asian-Japanese, Korean I got lucky <<<<<< they don't date black guys normally

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha dark chocolate, double fudge, white cookies and cream chocolate <<<<< I like those too!

• You and me both girl

• Black and Latina

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian - American
    Caucasian - Australian

0|0
    0|0
  • Westerners, easterners, southerners, and northerners.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the best I can do as I have no idea what you mean by "ethnicities". I've heard the term misuged so badly as to distinguish " white folk" from "ethnic people". The term is essentially meaningless at this point through long practice of misuse.

If you mean RACE, they SAY race. If you mean NATIONALITY, then SAY nationality. If you mean cultural heritage (ETHNICITY) then say ethnicity.

• Culture background.

• I don't have one. I'm white. White people came from a far distant planet without a cultural background.

Only ethnic people are ethnic. I'm white and non-ethnic.

• Asian 2 Asian

And a bunch of Lebanese girls :)

0|0
    0|0
    • And what's your ethnicity bro? :)

• I'm kurdish :)

• Like Iranian? Where do u live!

What Girls Said 11

• white - caucasus
    italian - italy
    italian - American
    white - American (exact ethnicty unknown even to him, but he had gingery brown hair and freckles all over)

they all had green eyes! (:

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting how they all have green eyes! Most of mine have brown eyes and only 2 of them have blue eyes. I got no green eyes lol.

• yea, and that isn't intentional, it just always happens that I end up really liking guys with green eyes.

• Asian- Korean & Indian
    White- English
    Other- Turkish

0|2
    0|0
  • Only white actually, but that's because I'm surrounded by white people. From all the people I know, they are for 80% white. I did flirt with a African guy and an Asian guy. I'm open for other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh, it's a long list. Here we go...

- White.

Oh...

0|0
    0|0
  • italian, greek, serbian, bosnian, croation, Spanish, french, polish, English, irish, scottish, welsh , iraq, iran, African, mexican, iran, german and ukranian. could be a few more but not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated French and Italian guys, and one Serbian guy, all of them white. Only one of my exes was mixed, his mother was black and his father white, and he had the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow thats interesting he got deep blue eyes. Most mixed black and white look straight up black and dark brown eyes. :) Where do you live? I live in America and European guys are hard to come by.

• I live in France. :)

• White
    Mixed (Black and white)
    not too many but a guy I have interest in is black

0|0
    0|1
  • No such list exists, for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • white American, German, Brit, Korean, Indian, Black

0|2
    0|0
  • I've only dated Asians, hookups is another story 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, mainly American- white and hispanic
    But kissed a lot of international guys, italian, french, german, austrian, British, hungarian lol

1|0
    0|1
    • Nice. My friends told me I'm too diverse glad to know I'm not the only one lol.

• how many guys you been with?

• Actual boyfriends (4)
      Dating (countless)