Asain boys would you date a black girl?

Basically by asain I mean chinese or if you are a muslim. Would you date a black girl just wondering?

Thanks people that answered it was a great help, and I didn't notice my typo sorry I meant *asians. I didn't mean for it to be ignorant I'll try and explain it better. I want to know if a chinese man will date a black girl or a pakistani muslim would date a black girl who isn't religious at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• im pretty sure an Asian guy would date a black girl, just gotta find the right one. your description is hella fucking weird though hahaa.

What Guys Said 6

• Uh well, if you specifically only want Chinese then I can't help you there but I'm Thai myself and would date a black girl, yes.

• Im Indian (asia) and im from Africa and by answer is yes.

• Sure, I've seen a few really attractive black girls i nmy live.

• Yeah I'd date you

• Sorry I can't get the chance, if it were I certainly would go on the date.

• Ignorance strikes again!

• How is this an ignorant question?

• No, I'm letting it go because you really cannot understand me. It's just how it is.

• Okay

What Girls Said 3

• "Muslim" refers to people of the Islamic faith, and that doesn't always mean Asian (or "Asain" as you put it). There are also other Asians besides Chinese, including but limited to: Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino, Indian, and Afghan.

Perhaps I'm being too nitpicky, but I do believe that it's best to at least be aware of what exactly you're looking for before you end up sounding ignorant.

• Basically I was asking mainly directed at pakistani muslims and men from china that's why I didn't say the other types of Asians* and I didn't mean for it to be ignorant or rude I should've explained it better

• If it's about two specific guys from school… not to be rude or anything, but maybe you should ask them yourself? Or perhaps ask their friends if they know? Everyone is different. The people on this website, even if they fit the specific "qualifications" of being Pakistani Muslim or Chinese, might think differently than the two guys in your school… It goes without saying that almost any kind of pairing is possible as long as both parties are open-minded, but essentially the only two people who could address your concerns are the guys themselves.

• Do you know what I'm done trying to explain myself to you, at the end of the day I got the answers that I wanted.

• A lot of Asian men date black women. My freinds father is Asian and her mother is black.

• Yes they would. I've see a lot of black female/Asian male couples lately.