What does one do when the person you are on a first date with eats like a camel on crack? No manners, no common and no regard to you. But is sexy?

I'm old fashioned. I take a woman out to eat on a nice date... To a nice place... I open the door for her... She has a rose in her hand, and she smiling because I just cracked a joke that was genuinely funny... So if she decides to chew like she's eating peanut butter with extra nuts... She gets no second date.

What does one do when the person you are on a first date with eats like a camel on crack? No manners, no common courtesy and no regard to you. But is sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• man that sounds like the fucking dream. I wanna take a hot girl out and mash on something with her, that'd be awesome.

but ayyeee if she's hot enough she gets a second chance by default hahaa.

What Girls Said 1

• Haha.
    It's always nice to keep it formal on the first date. Everything must look and be cute. After the 5th date, all hell breaks loose.

What Guys Said 3

• So I'm the only guy wondering if she is as sloppily enthusiastic giving head?

Maybe I am.

*backs away slowly*

• God damn it, I fucking hate people who eat like that, I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who does that.

• I've never seen a camel on crack. That must be interesting.