What does one do when the person you are on a first date with eats like a camel on crack? No manners, no common and no regard to you. But is sexy?

I'm old fashioned. I take a woman out to eat on a nice date... To a nice place... I open the door for her... She has a rose in her hand, and she smiling because I just cracked a joke that was genuinely funny... So if she decides to chew like she's eating peanut butter with extra nuts... She gets no second date.

Updates:
What does one do when the person you are on a first date with eats like a camel on crack? No manners, no common courtesy and no regard to you. But is sexy?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• man that sounds like the fucking dream. I wanna take a hot girl out and mash on something with her, that'd be awesome.

but ayyeee if she's hot enough she gets a second chance by default hahaa.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Haha.
    It's always nice to keep it formal on the first date. Everything must look and be cute. After the 5th date, all hell breaks loose.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• So I'm the only guy wondering if she is as sloppily enthusiastic giving head?

Maybe I am.

*backs away slowly*

0|1
    0|0
  • God damn it, I fucking hate people who eat like that, I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who does that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen a camel on crack. That must be interesting.

0|0
    0|0