Love almost everything about this girl BUT?

So I've been seeing this girl for a couple months now, I've known her for about a year, and everything has been pretty awesome; our personalities are almost too compatible, I love her body, and the sex is best thing since nutella (yeah I went there), BUT she is very much a butter face. I'm at this point in my life where I have only been in long term relationships with girls that I found hot, which have ended in.. well disaster is a nice way of putting it, which is why I really want to give this a shot. So my question is what do I do at this point because feeling shallow sucks and I feel bad that whenever I talk to her I find myself either talking to her body or off in the distance, never to her face.
This is NOT a question about "should we break up" cuz I really dont think I could ever find someone this emotionally compatible and want to see this play out, but rather what do I do to trick myself to make her more attractive to me. I've thought about sending her to one of those spas that do all the facial glamouring and trying to talk to her about getting braces, but I'm not sure if this is the right way to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think saying or doing anything to imply that she should look bettert han she does is going to hurt her...

I've always found that as I begin to fall for a guy's personality, he becomes more physically attractive to me as time goes on, regardless of how attractive I may have found him at the beginning. If you're really as into this woman as you say you are, it's surprising to me that this effect hasn't begun to happen...

What Girls Said 1

• Treat to her to one of those makeover spas for her birthday. You can says something like: Babe I already love you for what you is, but [insert something that will make her look better] You be [inset compliment] The problem with butter face is there's not much you can do to change it.

What Guys Said 1

• This is the right way to go... what other options you have man?