How receptive would you be to cold approach ladies?

ladies... how receptive would you be if a guy out of public approaches you to tell you that he is interested in taking you out...
and what's you reaction on 1st date sex. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• To your first question - it would depend on if I found him attractive, as well as how he approached me (with confidence, but not arrogant, and definitely not creepy). If I'm uninterested or found him creepy, I'd still not be bothered by it as long as he accepts my answer and goes away instead of badgering me (which a lot of men are prone to do, and it is the fucking WORST).

To the second question - I don't believe in firm rules and timelines when it comes to sex and dating. I do what I want to do when I feel like I want to do it (with, of course, a partner who is on the same page about wanting to). I've had sex with someone the night I met them, never on a "first date" technically, but that's not to say I wouldn't. It really depends on how things are going rather than the actual timeline. Current BF I slept with after our 5th date I think it was.

• lol.. i think most guys approach with a blank face with no smile...

What Girls Said 4

• If he wants to render me speechless, make me turn red, and run away, that's the way to do that. No first date sex.

• I am shy and usually on us it doesn't work too well, we get nervous, embarrassed etc. More outgoing girls would probably entertain the idea if you're cute.

• I am receptive to cold approaches depending on the guy
    1st date sex will not happen

• can u be more specific?

• I would say yes if I was interested and 1st date sex.. ehh I wouldn't do it

What Guys Said 0