Am I too young to get boyfriend?

i have the biggest crush on this guy. i seriously doubt im good enough for him, but i wanna go out on a limb here and ask him out. so basically this is two questions in one. frst, do you think im too young? second, do you think i should ask this guy out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it for sure. Be prepared to potentially be destroyed. The 1st relationship breakup is always the worst because it's a new kind of sarrow you've never felt before and it's so intense. Depending on how intense your relationship gets.

That being said it's definitely better to feel pain then nothing at all. In my opinion the good times out weigh the depression of Break up.

Sorry for making this long ass post about breakup when you asked about dating lol. Just keep it in mind. I wish some one would of tole me this my 1st time around, not gunna lie I cried like a bitch.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really , boyfriends girlfriends wise. Puppy love is an experience you only get ONCE in your life.

• I wouldn't say that you're the one who is to young, it's more likely that the guys is to young if you go for someone around your age because guys usually aren't that mature around that age.

• he's sixteen

• Then it should work out better than if he were younger, but just don't get into it and expect anything all to serious. Just take it easy and take the dating as a way to get to know the person better. :)

• You are 14, here in the UK most girls are. having sex and getting pregnant etc so no.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I am the same age as you. I don't think we are too young I just think that relationships at this age don't last.

Who knows, if you wait.. In the future (if you start dating him later) your relationship with him light work out and he might end up being yours

• If he's around your age (14 or 15) nah you're not too young. Go for it! Boys your age are super shy and awkward.. if he likes you, it'll be a huge pat to the self esteem to be asked out :)