Is it bad or weird cause I'm 24 & I dont have a Girl friend?

Actually I don't know if that's weird or not cause all of my friends have gfs but me unfortunately & some of my them is getting married ... idont know how to deal with it my family thinks that im a weirdo or something... actually I've tried but it never worked so I've stopped trying cuz it sucks when u get refused From a lot of girls & it really hurts so bec of that I've stopped try'n & that means that I've never been in a real relationship before cuz idon't want to put my self in a horrible situation a gain... do u think that make'n me a weird or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's normal. You're still young. Many people in their 20's are single, it's a time to be selfish and career focused really. Plus based on your photo you should have no trouble meeting girls haha.

• Actually this is what I'm try'n to do... really about the pic :p haha

• Don't worry about it, nothing is more attractive than a guy who has his career/life together. Focusing on that is understandable, no girl is gonna meet you and go 'oh you didn't date cause you were working, EW'... usually it's an attractive trait. Plus it's rare to meet a guy who isn't always dating around so I'd find it very appealing personally, as would my girlfriends.

What Girls Said 2

• Not weird at all. My parent married pretty young, and it didn't work out. They're best friends still, but they got bored with the relationship and told me they were too "young and in love" to see what they were doing clearly.. Same ol', same ol'.

• It's not weird

What Guys Said 1

• you're not alone bro.. same here. i am 24 years. old. busy being an entrepreneur.. enjoying my singleness.. don't desperately try catching fishes.. let alone fishes comes to you.. and it's not weird at all.. remember, BOYS are different from being a MAN. so take it easy :)