Girl do you wear breasts on the first date?

girl do you wear breasts on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Yes, they're always with me. I'm kind of attached to them.

• No, I leave them home for fear I will lose them.

• I usually take my breasts off in the shower.
    I always forget to put them back on.
    Darn it ! That's what I was missing on my first date last night

• I wear breasts 24/7 365

• Even if I tried to show cleavage, I wouldn't have any cuz I have tiny boobs. So no. It's impossible for me to "show off" something I don't have :/

• I can't remove them, so I'm kind of forced to wear them.

• I timeshare with some other ladies, we take turns in wearing them.

• I assume you mean bra and the answer is yes. Almost every girl wears some type of bra when she goes out of the house, regardless if it is a first date

• Ahh so you mean showing cleavage... I think a little bit is okay to leave a bit to the imagination, but some girls don't have cleavage to show like that. It all depends on the girl

• Yes I do. I wear a third nipple plate. :P

• is there a button to remove them? how come i don't know this

• Well I wear my boobs wherever I go so there's that lol.

But I haven't been on any dates sooo

• thanks! always get a good laugh from your questions! ;p

• Considering they're attached to my body I don't really have a choice, do I? lol

• I don't wear any of those things, I have small boobs... but either way if I did, you wouldn't be able to see the difference -.- lol

• I tend to wear breasts on the third date usually. If he's a real good one, maybe the second, never the first though. I don't care to wear breasts in the first place because they seem to always fall off me, like, how embarrassing.

• I'm somewhere in between those choices pretty much all the time.

• Well I'm not trying to look like a grandma but there are tasteful ways to show off your body and still be a lady. And o yeah it's about da ass.

• what the hell is that lolz!

• wonder bra

• how come I never thought of that... wear fake breast? go from D to double D... no wonder I got no boyfriend...

• definitely some cleavage (:

What Guys Said 11

• Excellent question, and it touches on a topic that's regarded as taboo among the female community.

Women receive their first set of breasts in their early teens. Some communities celebrate this occasion at the age of 13 (Bat Mitzvah) or at 15 (Quinceañera). In US culture, it's known as a sweet 16 (though statistically it's happening earlier, possibly due to modern media pressures), or just prior to their first of many débutante parties (Males, likewise, celebrate their débutante balls).

Expert breast tailors, known as plastic surgeons, are literally that: they craft new breasts for different occasions out of plastic and other materials (though sometimes they use foam, silicone, or rubber). They're basically fashion designers. Their work must appear to merge perfectly with the skin, so you might not ever realize that they're fully detachable!

One of the most famous examples of a breast detaching in public was the "wardrobe malfunction" at Superbowl XXXVIII, when a breast fell off during the half-time show. A temporary stop on breast making was called and new standards were developed. Since then, the breast crafting industry has improved the materials and adhesives needed to ensure a secure experience for people.

While they may be changed, they're worn daily for life.

I hope that helps you out!

• I do hope you have notified Wikipedia about this. Their article appears hopelessly naïve.

• wait... whut? You sure you don't mean bras? like... how... how would they not "wear" their breasts on the first date?

• If I want them to know I'm a girl, yes, I wear my breasts.

Otherwise I keep them off and pretend I'm a guy.

• A lady never wears her breasts before the third date.

• Lol this is so funny man lol

• since when breasts are worn?

i thought they were permanently attached on girls basically

• What is this?

A funny thing, I had some female acquaintance who used to add some size and shape by using some silicon bra pads or something xD.

• Whoa interchangeable boobs, that'll solve the boob size issue that gurls have

• I was scared when I saw the title LOL

• Ugh, I hate it when girls don't wear their breasts on a first date. Like, that's one of the things included in the package. A date is meant to show yourself off so the other person knows what they're getting.

A girl that is forgetful with her breasts isn't a good sign early on.

• Breasts nowadays are portable?