Which place in the United States has the hottest Indian girls?

I don't find Indian girls taking care of themselves or finding it important to keep fit. Is there any place in the US I can find a population of Indians where the girls are hot, keep fit, open to dating? No racism, just aasking

Most Helpful Guy

• anchorage alaska

• I wish I could see some pictures lol Are they open to dating, or do they have arranged marriages?

• honestly I was joking because to be honest the question is rather impossible to answer. I don't know what statistics or surveys could possibly detail where the most attractive or women who take care of themselves are.

in general, places with lots of young professionals will have the larger number of people and by shear volume more attractive people. additionally a place where more young professionals live will most likely have larger numbers of people who are very concerned or conscious about their physical appearance. So I'd so urban centers will have that population (NYC, Boston, Chicago, LA, Seattle, Philly, Austin, Houston, etc)

• Okay. I see what you mean.

What Girls Said 1

• There all over the place, just look. And are you saying most of the indian girls who live in your area are fat or?

• No, the food and genetics of Indians doesn't allow them to put as much fat as many black or white people. But they are just not in shape, and don't really even think it important. But maybe like someone mentioned Indian girls in Cali might be different

What Guys Said 2

• im not sure, I see some at my gym in Cali. they're hot as fuck indian girls, and then I know some others that are like in Chicago and shit. there isn't a specific place really but your best bet would be to go to the land of vanity.

• The hottest girls are always in our mind.