Girls, I need help. please?

It will be really short.
This girl told me that i am hot, she said she likes me and she ALWAYS laugh at every single word that comes out of my mouth.
A few days ago, i got her number, we texted for like, i don't know , around 5 hours straight. Then the next day i told her to meet me at the park, we walked together and talked then i got her back to my place to watch a movie. It was perfect. I was thinking one more date and i would ask her to be my girlfriend but then PUFF!.

She gave me her phone once to go to the toilet, and a guy texted her. I looked throught the chat and she seems to be enjoying him just as much as she enjoys me.

Is this guy the one she likes and i am just a friend? I mean, I looked throught the texts and about 3 days ago he asked her if she loves him and she no. But if she doesn't like him why would she text him?

Most Helpful Girl

• ask her to be sure.

• I dont wanna seem over protective even before our releationship. Wouldn't it give her a bad idea of what it could be like with me?

• no, why would it.

• Because i am asking to stop texting a guy when in reality me and her are not official yet?

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her if she's seeing anyone else if she lies about not seeing anyone else since youve seen conversations like that in her phone then discard the relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Hey bruh, i have been where you were and trust me, it is usually just a guy "friend" not even friends just a guy she texts when she is bored and the guy thinks he has a chance. You have to be more confident in the fact that she said u were hot and she is ok with going back to ur place after 4 days of meeting her !

• You might be getting played.