Would you go out with a girl who smells like fart almost all the time?

Not saying I do lol, but would you?
Her hygiene is good and she smells fine, but she farts ALL THE TIME. As if she's surrounded by that smell.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there's a guy living on the same floor who's BANGING ALL KINDS of beauty but she also smells a bit like wet dog 24/7 and I have a doggy nose so yeeeah... second thoughts are abound but that's just me.

• not guy shit

• GIRL! GOD damn it , I swear it's either my brain telling me I'm gay or me life is so lacking in female humans that the word "she" and "her" and gal have all become alien to my dictionary.

• Guy? @_@

Lol these typos its okay Illusive I still believe you :P

What Guys Said 10

• NO WAY BASICALLY!!!1

• Absolutely.

We'll have something in common.

• LOL!!!
    NOOOOOOO!!!

i want my girl to smell like roses and candy! not enchiladas!

• I'm sorry but no.

• Yea, It's not her fault. If I liked her, I wouldn't hold it against her. Some people have health problems and they can't control it.

• That's very understanding of you, but sadly, not everyone'e empathetic enough to see it this way.

• I generally don't worry about other people. Everyone farts, so it's a really stupid thing to get uptight about. I think it's terrible that there's such a stigma against girls farting in the first place, that creates too much stress for women in general and even more so when they legitimately can't help it. I hope that I do end up with a girl like that, that way she can't know what true acceptance is.

• *I meant to say can know.

• That would be intolerable.

• LoL I bet that's you!!

• LMAO! Yes i would date a girl who farted , i even like her all natural
    body odors that's just me

• Can i insert sumthing there to help with the queef? It seems hungry all the time ;3

• "Not saying i do" hahahahah yeah sure hahahah

What Girls Said 1

• um, she might want to get that checked out.