We never fight... And it's freaking me out?

Ok, I've been in a relationship with a guy for 5 months. I feel like I have found "the one" and I am so happy (I know, 5 months isn't that long and we're still in the "honeymoon phase"). However, prior to this relationship, I was in a relationship with someone for 5 years. I was also happy, but we fought/argued... A lot. Like twice a week probably. And the fighting/arguments started about 2 months into the relationship. So I'm really concerned that this current guy and I never argue!! Is this bad? We have had 1 big fight over a misunderstanding, but it was taken care of quickly and both of us saw our faults in the situation and apologized. I am not used to this? Is this a "normal" relationship? I have never even seen my friends get along so well with their significant others. Do you and your SO argue/fight often?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope hardly at all... we get each other and know what to expect... so quite often we head it off at the pass.

Count yourself lucky... why fight when you can just enjoy each others company.

What Guys Said 1

• You're either too well connected or you aren't talking enough.

What Girls Said 0