Would you date someone with a fatal disease?

Would you date someone who has a fatal disease but the disease is not something you could catch.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I would if I really loved them. My friend married a guy with terrible crohns disease. She knew before she married him that she'd be a widow at an early age but they are the most amazing couple!

• Thank you for mh! 😊 Not sure if the question was for you personally, but if it was I wish you the best of health and hapiness. :)

• You're welcome but no nothing to do with me but something I saw on the news maybe wonder.

• *made me wonder

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I would.

• If you already fell in love and the person told you after you got to know him/her, then it will never be right to break up with them at their last moments! Rather, stick with them, made them see that you love them, even if it's going to be hard for you later, and who know, no one has clue when he's going to die, maybe ours is before ! THe point is, you never know, do the best you can do and leave the rest to the flow of life!

• Yes, why would i deny a person just bc they are facing death sooner then most? It would be terrible when death finally grips his/her coat tails. But we all have it coming.

• i couldn't, i couldn't handle when they died because i'll feel alone and it would break me and then it would be really hard to move on probably

• I would be with someone with a fatal disease if I really like/love him and cherish all the time we have felt. It will be heartbreaking to see him go but at least we would have had each other.

• Yes of course.

• Yes I would

• No. I couldn't handle setting myself up for heartbreak like that.

What Guys Said 8

• there's more I need to know before I answer. most likely not though.

• What if it's a disease that gives them a life expectancy of another 20 years or so.

• thats exactly what i wanted to know, if she were going to die in like 3 months or not. 20 years im pretty sure i would, with love affecting my decision and all.

• Been there, fuck that

• but it would bepainful seeing themdie basically...:-/

• Someone with a problem like that would need the most love. Even if I couldn't date them I'd at least help them to pass away as happily as possible.

• I have a fatal disease--it's called life. Everyone's life will end and they don't know when.

• Would I buy a car knowing it wasn't going to pass? Hell no.

• Love should not equate to constant pain

• we all die one day.