What personality type attracts you the most?

Brave, shy, dominant, strong, introvert, outgoing, social, bad tempered, bad mannered, ex-convict... etc
take your pick, make your own; whatever you want as long as it is genuinely you not what is supposed by the norm of beliefs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy that's strong minded, and can be really nice and soft but also doesn't hesitate to say anything when needed. Too outgoing can show off as cocky sometimes I think, so I prefer guys that are sometimes outgoing. I'd prefer him to be social.

What Girls Said 7

• Funny, kind, confident, leader, respectful and charming.

• Confident, funny and NICE.

• Funny, respectable, has a good head on his shoulders, shy but not too much, mysterious, sensitive, open minded. That's some of it.

• If he can makes me laugh, then he has my heart :)

• I get attracted to guys who just love being themselves and those who value people. they should treat women in a proper way and be DYNAMIC!!! MIND-BLOWING!!! INTERSTING!!!

• I like a guy who is brave and strong enough to protect me but also well mannered. He has to be a little sensitive as well so he can be my shoulder to cry on and always humorous i loveee laughing

• Social - I want him to be able to work the room with me when we go out

Communicative - If something is bothering him, I want him to tell me

Funny - I love to laugh (who doesn't) and if his type of funny fits mine, awesome!

Open Minded - This is a HUGE one for me. During the day, I work in a conservative office, surrounded by conservative people. But at night I surround myself with people from all walks of life and I live a very alternative lifestyle, so much so that I'm a community leader in the alternative lifestyle I live. I'm in the spot light a lot and need him to be ok with that.

Respectful - I'm a lady first and foremost and expect to be respected as a lady.

What Guys Said 5

• I like intelligent women who I can have deep philosophical conversations with, every once in a while that's just very great to be able to do.
    A good sense of humor, or at least enough so she thinks my weird sense of humor is kinda cute, sometimes.
    And I'd like her to be a little bit more outgoing than I am. In the past I dated a girl who was pretty much as introverted as I am and that just didn't work very well.

• Tomboyish girls.

• I like girls who are (like me) intellectual, artistic, have a sense of humor, and (unlike me) are socially outgoing and enthusiastic about going out and doing things.

• I am an INTJ, funny enough my most compatible personality type for dating is ENFP.

I can confirm that the two are actually a very good match too.

• Confident. Hail to the King!