I like a guy/friend who already has a girlfriend. I feel like a shady trifling girl for wanting him and passivley trying to take him. But I want him?

So i 1st seen this guy in the 9th He was in the 10th back then and i thought he was so cute, so i started to do my research & i found out that he had a gf. So i made the decision to not go after him because he was in a relatonshiop & i wanted to respect that. So coming into my 10th year i entered my AP class ( everyone including me has the class the ENTIRE year) i seen him in my class which was a mixture of 10th & 11th. He is really easy going, FUNNY, smart & overall a good person. Which didn't help because i was slowly staring to like him again so fast forward from August 2014 to March 2015 and we are freinds, we text, talk etc. I am really good at hiding my feelings but my friend pointed out the way he looks at me. honestly i accepted the fact that he had a gf so i let go of the idea that i would ever have a chance with him & i decided that being his friend was good enough... i just wanted to be in his life. My freind told me that its the way he looks at me when i talk, she told me , he stares deep in to my eyes, lips etc. & i have just began to notice it myself. She told me that if he didn't have a gf she thinks that he would go for me. I feel so bad for liking him, but i can't help the way i feel. We've never done anything physically as long as he has a gf i never will. But i want him emotionly. I want his heart. But i don't wanna be that girl. Am i wrong for wanting to take something that doesn't belong to me And not do anything to stop my growing feelings? Because thats what i think makes me a whore and Disgusting, i know we should both distance ourselves from each other but i dont Want to, and i dont want to stop felings these feelings. I know i should put myself in the other girls shoes but i dont like her and i dont owe her anything not even loyalty because we are total strangers and i wouldn't feel sorry for her. I can see if she was my friend but she isn't and honestly i really dont care about her feelings... i hope that didn't soumd as harsh as it Looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to have you look at this in a different light. Lets look at him instead of his girlfriend. If he wants you more than her then the thing for him to do would be to break up with her and be with you. If he doesn't break up with her first before going after you then what is to stop him from doing that to you if you do get him. If you go after him and get him to break up with her and you get him that way then what is to stop another girl from doing the same thing to you. The point I am making is that if he doesn't want her and he wants you then he will leave her to be with you. However, since he hasn't left her then he still wants her and anything that happens between the both of you while he is still with her increases the chances down the road that he will do the same thing to you. In other words, if you get a guy to cheat on his girl to be with you then you get a guy that cheats on his girl which you have just become his girl and likely will have the same thing happen to you because now he is a cheater. If you can steal him away from a girl than so can other girls steal him away from you. It's not about the other girl; it's about him being worth getting in the first place.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's not wrong to like someone. You can't really help it. The only thing that would be wrong is if you flirted with him deliberately when he is in a relationship. Plenty of people like other people in relationships. And just because someone is in a relationship doesn't mean they instantly don't find ANYONE else attractive. It's instinctive. I'm sure it's possible he is attracted to you, but don't count on him doing anything about it.

• You're not a wrong or a whore. You have feelings for the guy and it just happens, you can't exactly control that especially of you're around him a lot. Have you tried talking to him about it? I think you should try doing that

• You are not a disgusting whore nor are you wrong. As long as you don't act on your feelings, while he has a girlfriend you're fine.