What is your favorite thing about a person you like/dating? Or if you're single, what do you like in a person?

I like learning about things about people!
Plus, I love love!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've recently went out with someone a couple times and my favorite thing is his sense of humor. He's so funny and we literally just laugh the entire time.

And then I went out with someone else who feels really good to be around. It was completely comfortable like I was hanging out with my best friend.

As far as what I like in a person... I can find a hundred things to like. Someone I can laugh with, someone I feel safe with, someone I can stay up all night talking to. I love driving around and listening to music, staying in an watching movies, holding hands, laying in bed together. Someone who clicks with my family and friends is important. I really just want someone who balances me out and makes me excited about life. Someone I connect with on a deeper level.

What Guys Said 4

• Her personality.

• Looking into a woman's eyes, you can tell so much about a person by just looking into their eyes.

• I like altruism in a person.

• Looking into her face makes me happy, she is so beautiful and always make me smile when i see her. Her body is amazing and her personalty is the best. Talking about my gf :) ... although her cooking needs working on (i would never tell her cause she would kill me lol) XD

What Girls Said 5

• When he sleeps on me.. it's the best !
    it makes u feel u could really take care of him and that he trusts you

• I'm single (by choice) and I like nothing in a person right now. I just want cuddles. That's it. Lol, I hate relationships (commitment phobe) so I'm never really into just one person and right now any guy I could have a possible thing with is a douche.

• Cuddles are the BEST

• Yes! Honestly, I don't give a duck about any of that relationship crap. All I want is cuddles. I cuddle with my guy friends a bunch. I'm a cuddle who're. I use them just for the cuddles. LOL 😂

• Ok I love it when someone gives me a cookie. My friend gave me a cookie. I love them now. COOKIES FOR LIFE.

• what I like in a guy is his personailty and sometimes looks to but mainly personailty

• I love their smile.. and their eyes, voice, laugh... I love their everything, I love them... I don't know if that makes sense? I'm in love, so sadly in love...

• Aww being in love hurts sometimes, huh?

• It does.. I love him so much.. is it ever too early to fall in love?

• I don't think there is a time frame of falling in love. :)