Is it true that good guys finish last?

to all the woman out there. What is it that you want in a man a bad boy or a good boy? I mean most woman that I met say they want a good boy but when it comes to the end they end up leaving me. like what am I doing I'm nice sweet caring athletic funny and when someone messes with my girl I become defensive but then after most of they time I see them with a bad boy I mean for exaple seriously I stop aND think when I see one and say wow she left me for him like I know that guy she's with and he's a real idiot if anyone looks at his girl he's start fights for no reason sure you want a guy that will protect but not like start every day with someone I mean I could be a bad boy to when it comes to my girl I mean I'll get jealous if a guy is flirting with her or if someone is bothering her I won't start a fight I'll jusy tell them nicely to stop
I mean what should I do I know shouldn't change for a girl but this problem happend to frequently

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, that is some by created by people who idolize and thus dehumanize women with their sexist stereotypical thinking on how girls act and what girls want, and end up being manipulative twats desperately trying to make a girl fall for them by showing off their wallet with flowers and dates, but in reality have no idea how to connect with the person as they think of them only as a "woman".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI

What Girls Said 5

• No, good boys never finish last. It just takes time for some of us stupid girls to realize that good guys like you are right there.

• I'd rather have a respectful guy not a bad boy.

• bad boys are exciting

• Every girl is different but it takes a mature girl to really know and understand in the end what she left , trust me after a while she will realize when you least expect it even if she doesn't let you know I'm sure she's thinking about it , and I'm talking about from personal experience, good guys don't finish last , you don't have to do nothing all you can do is go about your life in time you will know

• No, good guys dont finish last, I'd say good guys have the last laugh...
    Women love good guys when they get tired of getting hurt. The appeal with bad boys is that they symbolise rebellion (and freedom), they usually have raw brut passion which can be sexy, and they are often popular which adds to their appeal.

• LOL Imma call "BS" on that 1 because the GOOD GUYS are going to get the/that girl/s after they've/she's been all USED up from/by the BAD BOYS LOLOLOL

And at that point in time WHY WOULD THEY EVEN WANT THEM? LOLOL

• Yep totally not used up when they got 2-3 kids and then they want the nice guy to come and take care of them yep not used up at all ~rolls eyes~

• So by your reasoning you would never date anyone that has an ex becuase they are "used up"?

What Guys Said 9

• Wait a few years after a women matures their attitude changes they stop wanting a thrill and start looking to settle down. That's were the bad boys die off and the responsible men prosper.

• I mean I do atttact old woman and they do talk but when I tell them my age they say ohh to young your not mature but I am mature for my age

• Phoenix speaks the turth.

• I'm not talking about older women necessarily, women like men mature at different rates and ages. Your young you have plenty of time to find a nice girl and thank you @Ihav2fart

• First of all, you have Spain's jersey, that's a mistake.
    Jk I'm from Spain too, well, I don't support their teams, but I was born in Spain.

Good guys don't finish last, most girls want good guys. The problem is that you're just 18, so you've probably just been with girls 18 or under, and at that age (HS stage) girls don't really care if the boy is good or what, they just want what's popular (most girls do). When they grow older they realize that's a mistake, and it only get them hurt, so they start going for the good guys.
    So yeah, it may suck to not be a bad boy while you're in HS, but you'll be glad to not be one when you're in your 20's and up.

• LMAO to answer your question "Nope"

This is my take on all of this/2 cents "I'm not even in the RACE to begin with" ^^

• Slow and steady wins the race. Just be ready to get a face full of gravel early on.

• Maybe... but we do it with class and style :P

Seriously though, if a girl prefers a bad boy... then let her be. Once she has her stomped on by them she will come running back. If not, then she was none to bright in the first place... so your better off!

• some guys good or not never even had a chance to start.

• It nice guy finish last, get it right first.

No, it not true that good guy finish last.

• So then why do they end it at the end

• Yeah but they tell me because I'm to kind

• And? Maybe being too kind is boring and she lost interest. Girls, despite what they say, like some drama, especially younger girls.
      Being too kind also can come off as being a push over, which mean she doesn't feel safe and protective around you.

I guess the inevitable question is how can I keep her interested in me? The 3 C my friend. Take these 3 word to your grave and practice it : Confident, Control, and Challenge.

• yes, it is a tested universal fact. girls are always attracted to bad guys

• Dont mix between the real nice guy and the fake one the one you're talking about is the fake one. WHY? Bc you will just ask the guy to stop flirting with your girl nicely while in fact you start fight ;) even small fight.

Hmm but you still 18 you need more time to learn from the lions forget about girls answer they dont know what even they want. Let me tell you this appearance matter in the real life but here apperance doesn't matter AT ALL. you dont need to be aggresive just for girl if you're queit person and dont fight its okay but over do it sorry will be stupid. And you will finish last most the time.

However the real bad guy is not bad he's more protector aggresive jealous and he's not follower he's leader.

The real bad he's douch bag he may hit the girl stole her money etc this is the real bad the other one they mixed he's name with this shit so he become the bad guy. But in fact he's girl magnet in the real life