Is she into me? How do I make a move?

Okay I've been seeing this girl for about two months aaaaand I'm stupid into her. We work out together and see eachother about 5 days out of the week and go to dinner and such. We only hang out just the two of us, She works a ton and spends her free time with her best friend, family and myself. she rubs on my arms/shoulders when we're out and rests her head on my shoulder when we're in my car. Her attention is always on myself even at the gym and we make deep eye contact and smile a ton. she's been so easy to get along with and I connect with her like no one else. She's even taken the time to vocalize that she appreciates how much I understand her and my patience. I feel way more for her than a friend and I don't know if she's just being nice. we always talk about relationship stuff and how we work. As far as I know she hasn't even been talking to anyone else, I don't see how she could considering her schedule and how often she sees me. She knows all of my favorites and even does a great impression of all my mannerisms. i feel like she feels the same way but I've been too chicken to make a move and not trying to sound douchey but honestly I've never had to make the first move with girls before. I know worst case scenario is that I get shot down and we're friends but I just don't want to mess things up. Please shoot me some advice other than get her comfortable and kiss her but seriously I feel like an idiot right now.

• She's into you, go for it
  • She's a friend
  • Don't even try
I know this is super late but here's an update. I waited six months before I kissed her. We developed an even deeper friendship and love just kinda happened. Weve been together for a good while now and I've never felt so connected to anyone. Intimacy goes much past kissing now of course but I'm honestly glad I waited as long as I did. Sappy as it sounds, I found so many things that I love about her that I feel like I wouldn't have seen had intimacy distracted me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best thing to do, talk to her. Let her know you're into her. Something simple can work such as "hey, so I like you and would like to take the next step, how do you feel about dating me?" if she says yes, prepare to take her on an actual date. Picnic, dinner etc. If she says no, let her know what you think. Either you want to stay friends or not. Could you handle staying friends? That's the time to be honest with yourself and know what you can/can't handle.
    But the biggest thing is to take that first step, pump yourself up enough to talk about it with her. Let her know you need clarification on what's going on.

Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• when you do remember to be prepared to loose her as well. the longer you wait the more of a friend you will be to her.

i agree on the comment above simple and direct, no holding back

• dude go for it before its to late

• 2 months and you still havnt fucked her? It's safe to say you have firmly placed yourself in the friend zone buddy

• its quiet possible and there is only one way to know where you stand.

• Six months before I even kissed her and I definitely did do that haha thing is I'm dating her now.