Heartbroken and don't know What to do?

Me and my bf were having a fight and he brought up something about his ex that he was dating 6 years ago and I asked him if he thinks about her because he always brings stuff up with her as an example, he does have a kid with her but he doesn't see her or have anything to do with both of them. any way he said no comment when I asked him that and now I don't think I could ever go out with him because i know he's thinking about someone else and it's really hurt me as we're been going out for 5months now What do I do now? How do I accept things and move on or should I get back with him

Most Helpful Guy

• Bringing up an ex often, whether in good or bad light, is never going to be 'acceptable'. So you're right, just let go of him.

What Guys Said 2

• Move on down the line young Lady. You've got to ask yourself if your ok with being someone's second choice. If he is thinking about other woman , then it obvious that he hasn't given you #1place in his heart.

• If he has an ex and kid and does nothing for them, You are next. He is cold.

What Girls Said 0