What are the things you need to have a girlfriend?

no bullshit please. good answers only.

0|1
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't really NEED anything. Just get a girl to believe you are the shit, even if you aren't, and you'll have a pretty damn good chance.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You can't get a girlfriend by following some weird checklist. Girls are human. We are all different. We have different personalities, identities, preferences. You can't treat us like vending machines, like if you put in the right coin and push the right button you'll get the bag of chips you want. Nobody works like that. Nobody knows how YOU will get a girlfriend, since only you know yourself and it's impossible to know who you'll click with/not click with.

1|0
    0|1
    • then what am I supposed to do if I can't get anything in life? kill myself?

• Show All
    • everything in life is unpredictable.

• Not really. A lot of things are predictable, but some aren't. In this case, it really is unpredictable. Which means that, even if you're capable of literally checking off every single thing on a checklist (you're smart, funny, handsome, faithful, respectful, kind, gentle, whatever) it does not guarantee you a girlfriend. You could be the most perfect man on earth, but for some reason, it still wouldn't guarantee you a girlfriend. Why? Because finding someone who likes you just as much as you like them is difficult. So many different factors play into it (setting, timing, your personality, their personality, sparks etc) that it's impossible to know for certain which "combination" is the right one.

• Good hygiene, good personality (loyal, kind, not judgmental or rude).
    Money, only so that she doesn't have to pay for your shit everytime. You don't have to be rich or even close.
    Goals in life
    And have brains.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• a good personality goes a long way, that's no bullshit and a pretty good answer.

1|2
    0|0
  • Attractive physical appearance (primarily face), personality and behavior and mannerisms and values that she finds attractive according to her value system, and to be honest that is pretty much it.

1|0
    0|1
  • A job, A car, and a head on your shoulders. Are the 3 mains things other then that it comes down to personal preference but I can guarantee you that if you don't have a car or a job you won't be having a GF

0|0
    1|1
    • pffft. I have seen lots of poor guys having drop dead gorgeous gfs

• Show All
    • The whole point of having a job to them is stability regardless of how much it pays and if a girls after you for money your better off with out her.

• That seems like it only applies if you're out of school/college. And lots of city people don't have cars.

• Good height
    Muscles
    Big dick
    Good looks
    Money

0|0
    0|1