Why should I date you?

Well for starters, I'm pretty amazing. I would say looks and personality wise I'm a 10/10. Im a triple threat; I knit, I twerk and play bass guitar. I have a great sense of humor and an ass that just won't quit. If you haven't already noticed I am being a little bit sarcastic but i thought it would be interesting to see what responses I would get.

Didn't know this site was full of so much negativity. In response to all of the negative comments, yes, I am really confident and I have every right be. It's cute how some of you are taking this so seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I'll keep your ego in check :p

What Guys Said 21

• Okay I like you, join the waiting line.
    wp.auburn.edu/.../rushpic1.jpg

• d00d awesome :D twas a good read hahaa.

• Yeah... I got nothing.

• cause I bought you chocolates... :P hahaha

fc02.deviantart.net/.../...ingstrike83-d5v554h.jpg

• never realized "twerking" was part of a triple threat
    media.giphy.com/media/yVsIvGNlpawzC/giphy.gif

• I'm not sure if you're asking us to make cases for our own date-ability or just making a case for yourself.

As far as why someone should date me, hell, I don't know. I have a pair of sunglasses. And I once drank a root beer.

• you should date me because im not a dick in real life... but i'll play one in your vagina tonight.

I also have a great sense of humor and i'd tell you a joke about my dick, but its too long.

• Who says I want to date you?

• Because you are and gonna be single for this attitude. Lol

• And in case you haven't noticed I am being a little sarcastic too.. But I nailed it. lol :p

• Not worth my time as you seem like one of them girls that jumps from dick to dick not to mention twerkings nasty.

• Said I was being sarcastic and even if I did "jump fom dick to dick" it wouldn't make me any less of a person. I could respond negatively but it wouldn't be worth my time. Lighten up it was a joke. I hope being a pretentious ass validates your existence and made you feel good about yourself. Have a nice day

• @RinXD but she was joking and even stated so in her question and you decide to be hateful. Makes me wonder what's going on in your life.
      and having a lot of sex doesn't mean you're spreading diseases because a) you could very well use condoms and b) you're only having sex with people consenting to sex and when you consent to sex you must accept the possibility you could get an STD, and its on you if you're not safe and catch one

• Regardless I dont agree with large sexual deviance hell I won't even date a girls whos had more then 5 sexual partners

• Hahaha awesome! I'm not totasly convinced yet...

• Because I have no money I guess?

No intention for negativity.

• Account canceled by user.

• Never mind i am not into dating and shit yet!

• Cuz I'm awesome but you're not

• Wow the guy who's gonna end up with chu will be a dam lucky

• looks... ok

personality... subjective...

musician? cool.

• because simply put I am
    MR PERFECT
    in every aspect

• why you should date me? I'm the crim della crim, the cherry on top, the eye of the storm... that is why you should date m... oh and i can rock you like a hurricane :D

• No one else is gonna try to steal me from you.

• ……….. next please………...

What Girls Said 8

• Not trying to be rude, but if you didn't expect negativity to appear based on how how you phrased your question.. you may be pretty ignorant. Not meaning stupid necessarily, but just unaware. There's so much negativity because you misconceived the site's main purpose, which is getting advise or people's genuine opinions rather than a contest towards "Who is good enough for you", which is generally assumed based on how you expressed your question. Being confident is one thing, but being "too-confident" is another; which is something you should have learned based on you high school experience, which I'm assuming you're either currently going through/it hasn't been too long ago since you have.

• hmm.. I think I might do one of these post. pretty funny!

• Your pic will give you additional 35 guys' opinions ;)

• @yourfutureex I like getting messages from random people though. the fact they don't know what I look like usually invites nice messages or someone just looking for advice from a question I answered.

• I thought I am the only one around here like that. We are sailing the same boat. :)

• I'm sorry I'm not interested...
    lol #dead #icantevendeal #nah

• you shouldn't, i like boys aahh but i like your sarcasm :)

• Can we date i mean i am straight but you are my dream guy so i can let the vagina part slide 😍

• Can I see a picture?

• You play bass guitar...

• Love your confidence! :) we should never be afraid of who we are!