Why can't girls accept this opinion?

Most guys I've asked this too agree, we wouldn't have a girlfriend who has casual sex, but we do it all the time. Technically it is a double standard but the dating world has tons of them. If we find out she sleeps around, she's not girlfriend material.

Most Helpful Guy

• shhh! Women know everything better!

• hahahaha Suck it you notorious female down voter!
      thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 21

• I don't want a used dick. Why can't men accept that?

• Then don't. But a guy who has lots of sex aren't as hindered as women who do.

• I find most women I meet don't care. My future wife won't be a used body.

• But you will be. And that is sick. She deserves much better than used goods like you.

• We don't accept it because it's bull. Guys are more known for sleeping around with endless girls and they don't get judged for it. Because girls can accept and understand that it was before them. Guys don't want to accept it. They're quick to label a girl as damaged goods and refuse to date her. Just another instance where guys don't know how to get over themselves. #nobigdeal

• If girls want to sleep around, that comes with the territory. No one wants a girlfriend who will have tons of sex outside of a relationship.

• Because it's life

• No, it's bullshit.

• Why can't we accept that opinion?

I cannot speak for other women, I speak for myself, but I cannot accept it cuz it's bullshit and I don't like fecal matter.

Personally, if I have standards for a guy, I want to live up to those standards as well cuz you know, a little thing called common decency and not being a fucking hypocrite. I prefer a man to not be a virgin but not promiscuous either. I am not a virgin nor promiscuous myself, I don't like causal sex. I prefer to have sex with someone who I've already built a connection with. Who I trust (especially to not have any STDs). Who I love.
    I have only had 2 sexual partners and they were from long term relationships. Ideally, my future partner would have the same or similar.
    I'm turned off when a guy mentions he's had casual sex.

TLDR: I don't accept your opinion cuz it's stupid. Just because you give me shit doesn't mean I have to accept it. As I said, I don't like fecal matter.

• Also, having a standard for your partner but not yourself just shows me you lack character. I wouldn't date you even if I was a virgin cuz I don't date guys with your mindset.

• So you admit men and women can't have the same standards?

• No. I never said that. First of all, what is femininity? Everyone has different meanings for it.
      Secondly, being promiscuous is not a "masculine" trait. It's more like an animal trait that both males and females seem to have in the animal kingdom.
      Thirdly, since so many humans refuse to identify as animals, we have "higher" standards. And it's for ourselves and our partners. If it's just for our partners but not for ourselves, then that makes you a hypocrite.

• I don't have casual sex, out of personal preference/knowing myself well, but I wouldn't have a boyfriend with such hypocritical views. I think it tells you a lot about the way he sees women, and it's ugly.

• You said it yourself. Because it's a double standard, and a fucked up one at that since it basically implies that women's value should be based on the kind of sex they have, which is ridiculous. If you sleep around, you have no right to demand a girlfriend who hasn't slept around. Don't have standards that you yourself can't even meet. Get off your high horse tbh.

• The thing is I can get the girl who doesn't sleep around. I'm asking why they're so mad about it.

• Doesn't seem like men and women are playing the same game she. It comes to getting sex. So why should they be viewed the same. Should the fact that its 100 times easier for a girl to get sex not factor into this viewpoint?

• @cjmtherfucker "playing the same game"? It's just sex, loser. It doesn't matter, everyone is engaging in the same act so there's no point in judging people differently for it. Get your head out of your ass.

• We don't know the same kind of men then Most men I know purely don't give a shit about it.
    I had casual sex before and my boyfriend just doesn't care. He did the same and told me I had every right to. It never bothered him.
    I have some guy friends and they think the exact same thing.

• He must have settled for you

• Girls who sleep around are easy and used.

• Well, I'm glad men in my life are not like you.

• That's why I don't speak about my sexual experiences. It's none of your business, if you pry too much I'll drop you. You don't like it? Boohoo, I won't miss you and your double standards. Bye bitch lol

• I think casual sex is gross and I don't want a guy who's had lots of partners either, so I don't blame you for that requirement. But the double standard associated with casual sex is absurd. If woman is considered slutty by society for sleeping around like crazy, why aren't men? I don't get it but I guess that's just the way things are

• Life sucks, double standards everywhere

• @oldanddecrepid soft.

• @oldanddecrepid: My brother calls them man whores, lol.

• Well if you want to live your life that way then that's fine.

Just keep in mind that women have a lot of double standards too that most men don't like.

Just accept that fact that women don't find 80% of makes attractive and accept the fact that most women want at least a financially stable man.

Take a look inside your wallet. Lying on anonymous won't help your case.

And also I accept this opionion because men are men and oh well. :)

Lol and I am not trying to sound mean, sorry if I do.

• Males* sorry, typo.

• Well.. Nobody's stopping you..
      But im just saying.. Your sweet innocent unused virgin wife won't be so innocent later on.

• She doesn't need to be a virgin necessarily, just not a loose girl who sleeps around.

• Good to know. *rolls eyes*

• We don't accept is because it is a huge and shallow double standard. You're just as much a "used leftover" as anyone else who's slept around.

• 20 bucks QA is a mad virgin.

• The only people who are mad are the "fine" Women of this website. They can't accept reality.

• It's just not true. I've seen plenty of girls who slept around get married and a lot of friends with benefits relationships turn into real relationships

• They marry beta males who are desperate

• Again. Not true, those guys more often than not are handsome, have a good job and treat them well. What more do you want.

It's not as simple as you make it out to be. It was. In the 50s, as a result of which the vast majority of women didn't sleep around. But things have changed. So now, talk for yourself, other men act differently. If we were seeing that casual sex makes you undateable, trust me hardly any women would have it. But it evidently doesn't

• And a lot of men loose a good girl because they grow up one day and want a decent girl but it's 2 late!!

• You can kiss my fist if you think its okay for you to sleep around. Not that I would be the type of girl to have casual sex but double standards are soooooo freaking stupid.

• if your potential girlfriend sleeps around hold yourself to the same standard and no I am not going to just accept that statement. @Prettygurl12 i just love how 2 guys voted that down but 13 girls, myself included voted it up

• I think its totally fine to prefer to date someone who hasn't engaged in a lot of casual sex... but only if you're not a hypocrite about it

• That's the thing, I have lots of casual sex, but a potential girlfriend for me shouldn't.

• Then you're a hypocrite. I'm a virgin but I wouldn't date a guy with your mindset, ever. I can't stand it.

• Worst thing is falling for someone who doesn't have it wired into them to be Faithfull or not even that! Just be greatful for what the have and not feel a need to have more than one girl at a time BUT... who teaches or creates a ungrateful human? Other ungrateful human? I do not understand

• I don't sleep around but I enjoy to have a girlfriend and a boyfriend at the same time. This is not considered gf material even though I've only slept with a few people in the last ten years. Weird.

• I sleep around, I just don't tell anyone. So who's the real winner here?

• It's not hard to find out.

• I can accept it's your opinion. It doesn't mean I have to agree. It usually depends on the extent to which either gender sleeps around, but it's double standards!

• That's because its not true.

• depends on the guy. some are actually mature.

• We don't want a girlfriend who's been used and get the remains.

• men like the ones you describe eventually end up with fake women who pretend to be all sweet and innocent.

• Ok, good to know.

What Guys Said 11

• They can't accept it because they SHOULDN'T, that's ridiculous. You can't say guys can do one thing, but girls have to do another. So if you sleep around when you're single, are you no longer "boyfriend material", since you were used as "just a body to fuck?" Where is the sense in that?

• Agreed. No sense in it at all.

• I shouldn't have to accept a heavily used girl. And I won't.

• You don't have to accept anything. But you do realize that the idea of sex "tainting" someone (aside from a permanent STD) is absurd, right? I firmly believe that men who take issue with the amount of partners a woman has had is just insecure in themselves and is worried that they won't be the biggest dick or best lay she's had.

• This is a GIGANTIC double standard.

Are u so pitifully insecure, that u think a girl that has had casual hookups, is more likely to cheat?

• Nope, she's just been used as a body to fuck. She's nothing special after that.

• Hun, your dick ain't that special either. Get over yourself.

• Well i agree in that i wouldn't want to date a promiscuous girl but i haven't slept around so i think my preference is fair. People get agitated by hypocrisy but I think you're entitled to have whatever standards you want. If you don't want to marry a promiscuous girl you don't have to, even if you are a hypocrite.

As long as you are honest about your past and find a girl who is willing to date you anyways then good for you.

Girls care different numbers

Just like guys usually prefer to settle with a girl who has the same number of partners or less. Most girls prefer a guy who has their number of height or more. I've seen guys on here who are 5'4-5'6 who get shot down by girls in the 5'3 range because even they want average- tall guys.

Also salary, most girls prefer a guy who has their number of income or more.

Girls get judged more on their number of sexual partners just like guys get judged more about their height and earning potential.

• Because it´s hard to accept the truth , especially the one you find insulting! I understand that such things can hurt , I´m a short guy. Great guy , but got rejected just based on my height and insulting part is that they DO want to stay friends , because my personality is great. Is it fair? No. Can I do something about it? No , I can change myself , but can't change others. Its jing jang , in every good , there is something bad and in everything bad, there is something good. Men and women are different and there ARE gender roles! Biologically defined ones. We can be equal in terms of law and rights and we should , but biologically , no , never. Both genders have standards about other that we all find shallow and unfair , but were necessary by nature. Being technologically advance doesn't make us advanced from evolutionary point of view and we all have a lot of growing to do. But when it comes to this topic its always going to be that story about a key that can unlock all lock and a lock that can get unlocked by all keys. I always wanted a relationship so I share this requirement with the question asker , girl that slept around is a turn off. And yes as far as I know most guys think like this. Is it fair? No. Insulting? Probably. But it is how it is and going ballistic here , down voting and insulting people with whose opinion you don't agree is not going to change it. The only thing you can do is to lead by showing an example. Changing yourself to what you want the world to be.

• why should double standards be accepted? why should anyone accept a fundamental wrong in our society? that's like suggesting that we just accept that there are child rapists in the world

• yeah I can see why they can't.

• I wouldn't do casual sex just wouldn't feel right to me, sounds cliche but I would have to really love them and think of a long term relationship to ever have sex with them.

• Its 100 times easier for a woman to get sex than for man. Why should she receive kudos for something so easy.
    Funny how girls always complain about this but have no problem accepting the role that men Initiate the relationship

• honestly if a girl has more then 5 sexual partner's I lose interest as it speaks volumes as to the type of person they are

• I don't like used pussies... :/
    I don't like used things... :/
    Its like used tissue paper... Do anyone like used tissues?

• males are polygamous in nature its the male psyche want lots of women