Soooo... I think I'm doing something bad?

So apparently I'm a flirt and I'm good at it. I don't try to be it just happens, so now I have 5 girls trying to be with me, two I am friends with in person the other three I met online. And I don't want to be with any of them. I just got out of a long relationship and still have very strong feelings for my ex. What do I do!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them no. Don't go out with them. Let them laugh or do whatever, it's not your job to make them feel better cause they need someone to date. Just be you man

• I don't want to be a asshole :( I'm a nice guy and I hate hurting people's feelings.

• I know but it's worse to lead them on. Maybe try bring up another girl you're supposedly dating so they can get the hint without it being direct, just talk about some other girl you may be dating or interested in.. or make one up ;) that worked on me when I liked a guy once ahha

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them 'I don't want a relationship'.

• I tried with one. She just laughed. I don't want to just stop taking to them. I'd feel like such a asshole.

• She laughed? What's funny about that?

• I don't know :( woman are confusing.

What Guys Said 0