I don't have any of my boyfriends preferred qualities?

Well my boyfriend is the sweetest guy I've ever met and he says I'm the best girlfriend he's ever had. And I love him!
However sometimes I feel insecure about my looks...he has always preferred girls with dark chocolate hair and eyes, and girls with bigger boobs. That's all of his exes in a nutshell. This makes me feel insecure because my hair is dirty blonde, my eyes are ocean blue and my breast size is, well, small. I barely fit a B cup. He tells me he likes me how I am and didn't like the idea of me changing my hair color when I wanted to (so I didn't) but I'm still left confused. I don't understand how he can find me attractive if I don't fit his preferences and leaves me wondering if he'd like me more with brown hair, brown eyes and bigger boobs or if I can't please him as well because of this.
Help? Is this bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you the way you are - take him at his word! Just because all or several of his exes fit a certain description doesn't mean that's the only type of girl he is attracted to. It may just be coincidence that they all look a lot alike in these ways. It could be that, yeah, he tends to have a bit of a "type", but he went against the grain for you and, I don't know, doesn't that make you feel kinda special? There's obviously something about YOU that he is drawn to, so be happy with it :)

Insecurity isn't attractive to anyone - all you're gonna do if you continue to focus on this stuff is push him away.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok as you know guys have dream girls, fictitious visions of women that do not exist or are unobtainable to most. Also let it be known that most guys say they want unrealistically high fake standards to throw women off. Now to my point There is a difference between oo damn she's hot and dating material, usually the girls that are sought after by lots of men are stuck up, high maintenance, and bitches so they're fun to look at but not touch. They are not dating material, Dating material are usually what I consider diamonds in the rough girls who are pretty, down to earth, and low maintenance. I suppose a better analogy would be Every guy wants to drive a lambo but will settle for a ford focus.

• Ok, might I ask you a question?

Who approached who in this relationship?

What Girls Said 1

• There's a reason those girls are exes. He is with you isn't he? There's obviously plenty of things he likes to keep you.