Girls, why do you think someone would have so much trouble with girls (even when I was still in school)?

The problem is of course now that I am having great difficulty getting any sort of life established, but even before that when I was like <21 that never went well for me. I don't really quite get it. I think I am nicer than most guys, funnier, not bad looking, smart, ambitious, etc. I often felt like my life is like 'The Truman Show' except there is nothing even remotely funny about it.

1

What Girls Said 1

• Girls, why do you think someone would have so much trouble with girls (even when I was still in school)?
    Likely the guy regarded gals as some 'other' as if they were some different species. Awkward or lacking socialization, no to little inability to relate to gals as human beings, and self-pressure of viewing gals as prizes/goals do in my opinion often result in guys having quite a bit of trouble with gals.

• The socialization perhaps... :/ I don't know... I have no idea how to talk to people I guess. I am slightly better being friends with guys... but not by much.

• I repeatedly stated how. Recall:
      "If you need the advice again:
      - go out and approach as many people as you can
      - go to your nearest locations (any) and approach as many people as you can

Any other questions like what to say can be gotten through books on public speaking, body language/facial expressions, verbal/nonverbal communication."

This is why I don't want you to message me until after you've taken the advice. It seems you don't really want solutions but to deflect.

• uh no that's not true.. how could you know what I want.. you know basically nada about me!