Has a guy/girl ever treated you like a sloppy second?

Like they wouldn't have considered you beforehand, but now that they have no options, they desperately resort to asking you out?

It bothers me soooo much when people do that. This fugster I know who once called me ugly (oh the irony) just asked me out in the most douchebaggy way possible. "Hey, I can't find anyone to date, so we should just go out and stop wasting time" LOLLL bro. Broooo. No. I'd rather date a whale.

Most Helpful Guy

• I once had sex with a slutty hamster but have never been rejected and then asked out by the same assmunch that rejected me. I am looking forward to that in the future though. It's been a while since I used my go to throat punch.

• This user recommends you and the use of Depends. Depends... taste like old piss.

What Guys Said 2

• That would piss me off

• Kinda, but she was really hot and so I was all, "Whatevs, I'll be rebound guy!"

What Girls Said 4

• "I'd rather date a whale" lmaooo.

But yes. I have. The thing that gets me now is the guys that were assholes to me when I was bigger will comment on pictures and say shit like "damn, you're actually starting to look hot". Like oh ok sir, well guess what? You're not. Now be gone.

• Not really, but some guy did recently say "Hey, you're not so ugly. You should wanna talk to me..."

Hahahaha. Awesome :)

• Usually girls will get into an intimate relationship with me but will leave me when they get a boyfriend because they want to be monogamous with him this has happened in every relationship I've been in

• lol no, can't say i have experienced that. but that would suck ass!