Describe a guy/girl, or someone who "got away." ?

Describe a guy/girl, or someone who "got away." Someone who you can still never forget and why it never worked out. Have you been able to find someone who measured up to that person? What makes that person so dear to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• She was sexy as hell. The body I've always wanted on a girl. really nice lips and a sweetheart. Didn't expect much in materialistic things. So was great.
    Dating for a few months. I personally was not ready for internal reasons to allow someone to get close to me. But I really did try.

It just made me make things hard on us. I was trying to find things that weren't good about her, highlighting negatives. She eventually had enough and took off, I tried talking to her again BUT she doesn't want to

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I guess the best way to describe him would be the other half of my soul that was missing, being with him was truly earth moving and he took a chunk out of me when he left. He had just joined the military when we met and there was a 3 month waiting period become he had to go in for boot camp. We were only supposed to be a casual thing, but we couldn't stay away from each other. Once he was due to leave, we decided that we were going to go for it and try to do the long distance thing. We did for 2 years and he eventually started to pull away then cut me out completely for a 2 months He then contacted me out of the blue and told me he loved me and wanted to be with me then dumped me a week later. A few months later he told me he was deploying in a couples weeks and knew he was when he dumped me. He told me he still loved me and wanted me to be happy, but didn't think it was fair to make me wait for him. I did move on to someone, and he did too after his return. After 3 years, we are now friends, long distance of course, still very close, still love each other, but staying friends unless we find a way to close the distance before we try for a round 2.

• Great question! Can't wait to read the results!

• Haha I guess in my very limited experience there's not a lot to tell. But to me he was physically perfect, our personalities clashed and we insulted each other to equal measure. But when we were just talking we fitted. But I'll have other chances, I hope, and I do regret not trying. But I'd have regretted it more if I had.

• My first love... He was tall, 6'2 and i am 5'7.
    He was a total douche bag. Played hard to get 95% of the time which made me getting anything good out of him even sweeter. He was sooooo good looking omg. He wasn't the type of guy id look twice at if i saw him around but once we started its like his image was painted in my heart. He was mysterious which made me want to spend time with him more. He never gave me even 45% of what i wanted from him which made me try harder. Which made me fall faster. He was a great kisser.. His foreplay was so on point but id never let him go too far which made him question of being with me. But he was innocent because i could see him trying to make his way in the world. He knew me so much, his games would always get me. Until i stopped playing.
    No i haven't found someone like him.. he is and always will be my first love.
    Guys are crazy...