Guys, what does it mean if he says "I can read everybody but you"?

Me and this guy have discussed out feelings for eachother and are talking pretty often. We had sex just once, but that night/morning he said "you're hard to read. I feel like I can read almost anybody but you". I've had one other guy tell me this a while back (who fell for me). But what does this mean?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably talking about emotions. I'm good at reading people too but some times people give off the wrong signals or misinterpret.

I think everyone dose it even without realizing it.

I also had a girl that was hard to read and it didn't end well for me.

I don't think it's bad he said that he is probably interested in figuring you out.

What Guys Said 4

• Means because he's emotionally involved with your or attracted to you he has a hard time reading you. What your feelings are towards him, what you want from him, who you are around him. I'm the same way. Can read anyone and everyone till it comes to needing to read the people who like me or who I myself am smitten with.

• It means he has a small mind and he is judging you trying to see where you fit in his little world of people. He has his mind made up that everyone fits in a group or box.

This is the type of guy you take to a foreign country and he goes to take a show and turns on the c for cold water and burns himself.

• So he's trying to categorize me? I honestly don't have a category. I'm diverse, unique. I'm just me

• They can't tell how you are feeling by your expressions or body language would be my answer

• I don't even mean to be emotionless. I'm just chillin. Not sure if I need to be more expressive or something

• Maybe let what you feel show some yes but never be transparent. That makes you a target for players

• I guess it means that he can't see understand you thoroughlly