Why do girls love cuddling?

I think that the majority of men like to sleep freely , but girls realy love cuddling , why ?

• I like cuddling before sleeping
    81% (25)86% (12)82% (37)Vote
  • I like sleeping without cuddling
    19% (6)14% (2)18% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I just love the feeling of having someone's arms wrapped around me. It makes me feel wanted. Honestly I could care less about sex. I cuddle with all of my friends, but mainly my guy friends because they are stronger or plushier, or bigger than me so they make me feel more protected.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• My bf loves cuddling. We literally cuddle sleep the whole night. When I rotate during sleep, he moves with me and continues our cuddle. This is why I have a keeper! He's really in tune with my emotional needs.

2|1
    0|0
  • I hate being touched when I sleep. Hate hate hate hate hate it.

I cannot sleep when I am being touched.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always cuddle with my boyfriend before sleeping. It just feel great. He often go to bed when I'm already asleep and I know that he cuddles me anyway. Though, it doesn't last, I just can't cuddle all night long

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to cuddle for a while before going to sleep, but when I'm sleeping I'd rather not be cuddling because I get way too hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling is for me a total stress relief. It makes you feel warm and save. All your worries go away for a moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be affectionate, (not that I've ever cuddled) but if you end up being in deep sleep you won't wake up that way, probably move around and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling is wonderful. I love it. I feel safe and wanted and warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it feels nice and safe. its a great feeling to have some one there holding you before you go to sleep. Though once im asleep i prefer to have my space haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not whilst I'm sleeping, don't touch me if I'm sleeping 😤😂 but cuddling on the sofa is something is super comfy and just relaxing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like sleeping without cuddling. i prefer sleeping freely.
    don't know why most girls prefer cuddling.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's cuddling in bed and we are talking than yeah, but when I'm about to sleep I would prefer my space.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess to feel safe and protected in a way. I love to cuddle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it bc it makes me feel closer to someone , and happier that I have some one their for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to cuddle but if I am half asleep and someone keeps touching me I will smack them

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like it because it makes me feel safe and relaxed...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy and I love cuddling before bed! It's so nice and relaxing and safe to know someone is here for me!

2|0
    0|0
  • I love cuddling it feels so wonderful to be able to hold a girl close
    feel the warmth of her body up close to mine and feel my heart
    pitter pattering for her.

2|0
    0|0