Why do girls love cuddling?

I think that the majority of men like to sleep freely , but girls realy love cuddling , why ?

• I like cuddling before sleeping
  • I like sleeping without cuddling

Most Helpful Girl

• I just love the feeling of having someone's arms wrapped around me. It makes me feel wanted. Honestly I could care less about sex. I cuddle with all of my friends, but mainly my guy friends because they are stronger or plushier, or bigger than me so they make me feel more protected.

What Girls Said 15

• My bf loves cuddling. We literally cuddle sleep the whole night. When I rotate during sleep, he moves with me and continues our cuddle. This is why I have a keeper! He's really in tune with my emotional needs.

• I hate being touched when I sleep. Hate hate hate hate hate it.

I cannot sleep when I am being touched.

• I always cuddle with my boyfriend before sleeping. It just feel great. He often go to bed when I'm already asleep and I know that he cuddles me anyway. Though, it doesn't last, I just can't cuddle all night long

• I like to cuddle for a while before going to sleep, but when I'm sleeping I'd rather not be cuddling because I get way too hot.

• Cuddling is for me a total stress relief. It makes you feel warm and save. All your worries go away for a moment.

• To be affectionate, (not that I've ever cuddled) but if you end up being in deep sleep you won't wake up that way, probably move around and what not.

• Cuddling is wonderful. I love it. I feel safe and wanted and warm.

• Because it feels nice and safe. its a great feeling to have some one there holding you before you go to sleep. Though once im asleep i prefer to have my space haha

• Not whilst I'm sleeping, don't touch me if I'm sleeping 😤😂 but cuddling on the sofa is something is super comfy and just relaxing :)

• i like sleeping without cuddling. i prefer sleeping freely.
    don't know why most girls prefer cuddling.

• If it's cuddling in bed and we are talking than yeah, but when I'm about to sleep I would prefer my space.

• I guess to feel safe and protected in a way. I love to cuddle.

• I like it bc it makes me feel closer to someone , and happier that I have some one their for me

• I like to cuddle but if I am half asleep and someone keeps touching me I will smack them

• I personally like it because it makes me feel safe and relaxed...

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy and I love cuddling before bed! It's so nice and relaxing and safe to know someone is here for me!

• I love cuddling it feels so wonderful to be able to hold a girl close
    feel the warmth of her body up close to mine and feel my heart
    pitter pattering for her.