15 Never been kissed?

Like it seems like everyone around my age are already bloody having sex and I still haven't even been kissed. (Not saying I want to have sex yet) I just don't get it. And how do you even kiss someone?! Wtf do you do hahaha it's so frustrating!

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, don't be worried. The first kiss doesn't have to come for a while. As for how you do so, you lock your lips with your partner and smooch.

My first kiss was when I was 5. I was a player!

Most Helpful Girl

• What if some of the people that say "I am kissed" are lying? I know lots of people who have never had a boyfriend and who are really antisocial and still say that they have been kissed. And most of them confessed me that they were lying. Dont worry about it. Its not a big deal.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry about this kinda stuff. I got my first kiss when I was 18 I think. You shouldn't compare yourself with others about when you get your first kiss or have sex for the first time. Just relax and don't worry about it, it will happen eventually.

• I am 15 and I still haven't had my first kiss. don't worry, im in the same boat.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are fifteen, then, no, most people yr age are not having sex.

• I'm not fifteen anymore. But yes, you'd be surprised how many teens are having sex under 16.

• HAHAHAHA alright fair enough. But I'm not from where you're from. There are a lot of teen mothers from where I am. I live in New Zealand lmao.

• Oh, sure, there are lots of teen mothers everywhere. In the lower classes (in every sense of that word, not just $$), people are... well, not very responsible about birth control. The female body is most fertile around 17yo, so, yeah, that's what you get.

• Im going to be 17 and I've never been kissed. I dont think its a big deal. I think most teenagers rush it and try to grow up to fast. Its normal at this age