Why are white girls not attracted to white guys anymore? What's wrong with the white guys?

I know you will say there are still white girls that date white guys, but to be honest I simply can't believe that a white girl can love a white guy with all her heart and soul. I simply can't.
They never give us the attention or the affection they give to other guys. They even date more interracial than they do within their race.
And even when they date within their race they usually go for rich, movie star looking white guys but in the same time they have no problem dating ugly guys of other race.
Are we really garbage to them or what?
Like I said.. I simply can't believe that a white girl can love a white guy with all her heart and soul. I simply can't.

Most Helpful Girl

• You again...

JUST BECAUSE WHITE GIRLS DON'T WANT YOU DOESN'T MEAN WE ALL DON'T WANT WHITE GUYS IN GENERAL

The majority of the population is white and therefore there's more white couples than anything else and whites are more likely to date whites. You're single, doesn't mean every white guy is.

And maybe you need to stop fetishizing white girls. Open your mind a little bit.

What Girls Said 10

• you only see within a bell curve, you dont see every couple in the world. i love white guys and by no means are any of my exes rich or great looking.. most of mine were below or average in looks and money. where i live there are lots and lots of white couples

• I know many couples that are both white. Some more attractive then the others everyone's different. There's not some sudden virus that turned all these white girls into liking men of different race. They simply do. My advice would be to Stop trying to go after unattainable women. It's not their fault they're not attracted to you, would you want someone to blame you for not being attracted to them. There's a girl for you out there man, you just gotta be patient and look.

• What the fuck are you talking about... I'm still very attracted to them...

• I like white guys but anytime I have dated one there is either
    a) no chemistry
    or
    b) I get fucked over

My current bf is 1/2 black 1/2 white and he treats me well.

You could argue that it's a way to create the healthiest offspring by mixing up the genetic pool a bit by being attracted to other races.

Also the mentality of white guys in your area could be a turn off.

• lol I fail to see what is down vote worthy about my comment

• I still like white guys wtf

• I think what he means is girls tend to choose the more exotic option if given the chance

• @rinXD if given the chance? Who's stopping them? They have the chance. And white girls are still more likely to date white guys

• I'm black but, I'm attracted to white guys. If I count...

• When did you hear this?
    I am probably most attracted to white guys... and after that- mixed guys with green/blue eyes.

• I'm only half white so only half of what I say counts lol but I find white guys attractive. I find others races attractive too though, it's about the person's personality not their race and ethnicity.

• I dont really think race matters tbh aslong as you are attracted to them etc i dont have a preference

• Where did u get this from Bc I like most white guys

What Guys Said 8

• so a white girl rejected you i take it

that has more to do with you
    than all white girls
    media.giphy.com/media/12lCDzndOchMTS/giphy.gif

• I don't know a single white woman/girl whose boyfirend is not white. Interracial dating/couples is something I only know from American TV-Shows.
    But I've read questions on here that went "why don't white girls date black guys?" or something like this, so I guess this is rather a case of overreaction and generalisation. And statistics () proof that interracial couples are quite uncommon. I guess you are just overreacting.

• I've got to correct myself. I know one interracial couple. A cute white girl and an very nice vietnamese guy.

• This is my experience too but I can't think of any interracial couple in my experience. Even among the other races.

• I think the amount of "same race couples" is way higher than "interracial couples", so I'm not exactly sure where you got this from.

• I don't agree with any of this. I never see white girls with anyone other than white guys and I'm not attracted to the vast majority of white girls. So in my experience the world is the opposite from what you describe.

• Are you sure it just isn't the culture of your area? Where do you live?

• The feels very TROLL like.

• That may be the case where you live, but it isn't something I've noticed where I live

• Check out the statistics. It doesn't back up your claim.