If your crush didn't know that you like them how would you tell them or how did you?

How would you tell them? Would you even tell them? Jc

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Just walk up to him and be like hey! I like you and I would love to sleep with you! Do you want to go to my car and have sex?

No don't. Lol and I would never tell my crush if I liked him unless I was 100% sure he felt the same way! But that's just me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i would flirt and give obvious hints here and there that she couldn't possibly miss for starters.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd just tell them basically ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • we were having a deep conversation and we went onto the topic of dating. i completely confessed everything to her. she took it well and let me know she didn't feel the same. it was a bit of a heart breaker but it was expected

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm daring but can't dare to tell my crush bout my feelings for her n if you have an idea plzz tell me that I really wanna tell my crush about my feelings 😶

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I'm just going to do it the next time I see him. But I just don;t know how exactly

• Hey you you're cute give meh your Facebook

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know, I'm bad with this kind of thing, I usually just talk and text a lot. It's weird because we were talking recently and it just came up in convo and pretty much just went from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm interested in you, what's your number?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Extra special attention

0|0
    0|0
    • We drift from our friend groups talk and he tried to kiss me.. hold my hand but, i had to figure out about whether or not... it was complicated I couldn't but now things are different and I don't know if he thinks I don't like him because i didn't let him but, I did flirt and I think.. Know.. I sent mix signals so I was trying to figure out how i could tell him so we could get everything out in the open...

• Exchange cheeky partially romantic notes? but yeah it sounds like you like him.. Just follow his lead and don't worry what the 'group' might think

• Hints and flirts, if she doesn't reciprocate then she isn't into me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I recently told a mutual friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just straight out tell them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush asked me if I liked him so I kinda had to tell him... but usually I don't tell the dude myself I have a friend tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just breath in and speak calmly and confident while looking into the person's eyes:
    "I dont think i ever said it, but i care depply about you."

Stay confident about it and try not make it sound like it's such a big deal (in order not to scare him away).
    I know how fast the heart can speed in moments like this, just trust it, your heart already knows what it wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha I just make them like me and wait for them to tell me! like just look open and approachable

0|0
    0|0
  • i will never tell him. im very shy

0|0
    0|0
  • In school I usually approach the guy, befriend him than confess my feelings

0|0
    0|0