If your crush didn't know that you like them how would you tell them or how did you?

How would you tell them? Would you even tell them? Jc

Most Helpful Girl

• Just walk up to him and be like hey! I like you and I would love to sleep with you! Do you want to go to my car and have sex?

No don't. Lol and I would never tell my crush if I liked him unless I was 100% sure he felt the same way! But that's just me

What Guys Said 9

• i would flirt and give obvious hints here and there that she couldn't possibly miss for starters.

• i'd just tell them basically ;-)

• we were having a deep conversation and we went onto the topic of dating. i completely confessed everything to her. she took it well and let me know she didn't feel the same. it was a bit of a heart breaker but it was expected

• I'm daring but can't dare to tell my crush bout my feelings for her n if you have an idea plzz tell me that I really wanna tell my crush about my feelings 😶

• I think I'm just going to do it the next time I see him. But I just don;t know how exactly

• Hey you you're cute give meh your Facebook

• I dont know, I'm bad with this kind of thing, I usually just talk and text a lot. It's weird because we were talking recently and it just came up in convo and pretty much just went from there.

• "I'm interested in you, what's your number?"

• Extra special attention

• We drift from our friend groups talk and he tried to kiss me.. hold my hand but, i had to figure out about whether or not... it was complicated I couldn't but now things are different and I don't know if he thinks I don't like him because i didn't let him but, I did flirt and I think.. Know.. I sent mix signals so I was trying to figure out how i could tell him so we could get everything out in the open...

• Exchange cheeky partially romantic notes? but yeah it sounds like you like him.. Just follow his lead and don't worry what the 'group' might think

• Hints and flirts, if she doesn't reciprocate then she isn't into me.

What Girls Said 7

• I recently told a mutual friend

• I'd just straight out tell them. :)

• My crush asked me if I liked him so I kinda had to tell him... but usually I don't tell the dude myself I have a friend tell him

• Just breath in and speak calmly and confident while looking into the person's eyes:
    "I dont think i ever said it, but i care depply about you."

Stay confident about it and try not make it sound like it's such a big deal (in order not to scare him away).
    I know how fast the heart can speed in moments like this, just trust it, your heart already knows what it wants.

• hahaha I just make them like me and wait for them to tell me! like just look open and approachable

• i will never tell him. im very shy

• In school I usually approach the guy, befriend him than confess my feelings