When boys shake his leg while he has his arm around you and your watching a movie what does it mean?

I need help because I just got in a real relation ship with this guy and I don't know what he wants when he shakes his leg?

I really don't know if there's a meaning behind it and he can be annoying as hell sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• He could just be nervous or just can't stay completely still. I wouldn't worry about it tho.

What Guys Said 14

• It means absolutely nothing. Some people aren't able to sit completely still. I'm one of those people. It fucking sucks. Lol

• Were you scratching his belly in that oh-so-amazinggggggg spot?

• The shaking legs doesn't mean anything, but since he put his arm around you that means he likes you.

• Lol I do that in any situation I'm sitting down. I'm in my bed right now and I'm just rubbing my feet together cause its just a habit/tick I guess. Same with moving the leg up and down.

• Up until 17 I used to do something similar. Whilst sitting down Id put the weight of my leg of my toe and kinda bounce it up and down without my heel touching the ground. Could get it up to some speed too lol. don't know why but it helped me concentrate when I was talking to someone. It's just a thing. Doesn't mean anything

• He's probably fidgety because he's on a date

• I was actually sleeping over at my best friends house and she fell asleep and her brother was downstairs when we fell asleep and we had to hid from their parents and we wern't trying to make it a date

• Lol that's an interesting situation

• I shake my leg a lot. For me it doesn't mean anything. Its just a tick or a habit I have.

• He probably can't control it. It could be he's nervous or he may have a serious medical problem. There are bigger things to worry about in a relationship then a guy's leg shaking...

• when someone shakes their leg/taps their feet while sitting it means they have an adrenaline rush it could be from many things like being excited, angry, happy, anxtious etc. he was probably excited happy and a little anxtious.

• Nerves, or he had a wedgy.

• Got the restless leg, does he?

• He had an itch maybe?

• Either, he is nervous or it's something he does all the time.

• he is just itching. no need to seek meaning from everything

What Girls Said 7

• Is this question for real?
    Are you for real?

You seriously think there's meaning behind a person shaking their leg?

• well I don't know he is my first

• If you think there is some kind of romantic or other meaning behind a person shaking their leg, you should probably stay away from relationships.

People shake their limbs because they have a habit or a tick.

• lmao wtf. Maybe his leg fell asleep.

• Nothing. I get shivers down my back sometimes which causes me to spasm out and radically shake my torso. He might have the same problem, only with his leg.

• Nothing. It's just a tic. I have it too sometimes. We just can't sit still.

• sexual frustration or boredom

• When he shakes his leg? Are you f*cking serious.. Do you also want to know what it means when he blinks, breaths or move his arms? Do you ever move a body part, whitout there being some greater meaning behind it? Well, so does he.

• It means he's annoying as hell

• Seriously speaking, it might be just a habit. I read that it's your first, don't over-analyze things or you'll go crazy lol. Just enjoy it.