What do you think of guys who are balding in their 20s?

Attractive?
Old?
Masculine?
Confident?
Ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of thing that it's a sign of the times. I think that they are old.

Mainly because almost everybody my age has hair. I'm actuallu scared for my crush to start loosing all his hair. Because he has really nice hair.

What Girls Said 3

• I think bald men are attractive so don't let a silly thing like hair get in the way of your confidence! In fact I like naturally bald guys better than the guys who shave it off because then they have that weird shadow thing?

• Genetics. I don't think anything else of it, it's unfortunate but its just har and no one cares you can shave it all off and let it be.

• Look at Jasom Statham. He is bald.. Many girls find him attractive! So, don't worry! ;)

What Guys Said 1

• aww shit... I hope I won't be next. What'll I do if I become bald?

That's what I think really.
    There's nothing to think about the guy who's balding in their 20s... it's just... a fact of life. Like some people have big noses , small noses , big hands , small hands. There's nothing to make of it beside from what it is.