We need to have a talk a good way to put it?

I am gonna tell the girl my true feelings for her. But I don't know how to set it up I was gonna ask her to go out to eat we need to have a talk , I just feel that kinda gives it away too much. I don't really know if that is a good to ask it.

So the best thing is to ask her out and just drop it while waiting for the meal. Guess no reason to tell her we need to talk to make it seem like anything is different. Yea I think I know what I am gonna say I just got to get it out and hopefully it goes well. Thanks for the advice just what I needed.

What Girls Said 2

• So what's the current set-up between you? Are you good friends who get along well? Are you sorta dating? Give us more background please so that we can help you find a solution.

• We are friends we go out several times but I started to get feelings for her several months ago. I never expressed them to her but now want to before its too late. Just want to think of the best way to do so.

• Ok, in that case, I would invite her to somewhere quiet where you can talk without worrying about being overheard or bumping into anyone that's gonna wanna join your table, etc.

I would leave out the line "we need to talk" as it has sometimes has negative connotations. If you are used to hanging out already, then I would invite her round, make some food/drinks (or whatever it is you eat/drink together) and then when you feel the moment is right, just say, I really would like to tell you something about my feelings. Be honest with her and let her respond about whatever she's thinking of feeling too. Don't make it a long, heavy speech - just tell her how much you like her and ask whether she can see something happening between you.

in my opinion honesty and subtlety are the key here - be honest to tell you her what you feel but be subtle enough not to force it upon her, if that makes sense. I wish you luck with it all.

• So the best thing is to ask her out and just drop it while waiting for the meal. Guess no reason to tell her we need to talk to make it seem like anything is different. Yea I think I know what I am gonna say I just got to get it out and hopefully it goes well. Thanks for the advice just what I needed.

• While waiting for the meal? I'll say either before you enter the restaurant or after the meal. Just in case things get awkward.

What Guys Said 0